On 2/11/2019 at 11:41 AM, UpTheLatics said:

A consistent few hundred idiots ruin this fixture making it one of the least enjoyable away fixtures we have.

There again, the home fixture was our best league peformance of the season so owt similar would be spot on.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:13 PM, HarryBosch said:

Yep.

Additionally annoying that we pay their wages too. 

On 2/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, deyres42 said:

GMP certainly like flexing their muscles for this one, probably cos they know they wouldn't get away with it with City or United.

Their was plenty of dickheads about for this fixture last year from both us and them.

But some of the plod were genuinely looking for a ruck they couldn't wait to start swinging in with batons particularly on the way back to the centre of Bury on what I think is Manchester Road.

Did anyone get caught up in that?

2 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

could get messy with 3000+ yonners rocking up at giggle

What a day it could be...Scholes, Gigg Lane becomes Boundary Park and after three Latics wins on the bounce, Bury get decimated on home soil.
Let's start tomorrow. :D 

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

What a day it could be...Scholes, Gigg Lane becomes Boundary Park and after three Latics wins on the bounce, Bury get decimated on home soil.

If we do all of that, then we deserve to go up automatically and I'll buy a lottery ticket.

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

11 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

If we do all of that, then we deserve to go up automatically and I'll buy a lottery ticket.

That can't possibly happen (barring postponements). However, we will have won four on the bounce.

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

What can’t happen baring postponements?

I think he means that if we win all our games before Bury we’ll have actually won four on the bounce, not three therefore it can’t happen unless we have a game postponed. However technically if we’ve won four on the bounce, we’ve also won three on the bounce...

5 minutes ago, south east latic said:

I think he means that if we win all our games before Bury we’ll have actually won four on the bounce, not three therefore it can’t happen unless we have a game postponed. However technically if we’ve won four on the bounce, we’ve also won three on the bounce...

Let's call it three on the bounce under Scholesy.