Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HarryBosch

How long will Scholes last?

How long will Scholes last as manager?  

97 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How long will Scholes last as manager?

    • Less than a month
    • Gone before the end of the season
    • Goes in the summer
    • Gone before Christmas
    • He'll stay for 18 months+


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

Gone within a month if our owner doesn’t change his ways

Might not even take the job or manage a game Imif everything put on here is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to our lucky winners who get to share an Alex Iacovitti matchworn shirt.....

 

  • Mickey Quinn's testicles

  • HarryBosch

  • nava

  • archiecat

  • laticsrblue

  • OldhamSheridan

  • boshell4eng

  • sjk2008

  • Hometownclub

  • MAC0AFC

  • Dlibertine

  • timbo100

  • oafcprozac

     

    Commiserations to the #LessThanAMonthLads - so near yet so far......

     

     

Edited by HarryBosch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Congratulations to our lucky winners who get to share an Alex Iacovitti matchworn shirt.....

 

  • Mickey Quinn's testicles

  • HarryBosch

  • nava

  • archiecat

  • laticsrblue

  • OldhamSheridan

  • boshell4eng

  • sjk2008

  • Hometownclub

  • MAC0AFC

  • Dlibertine

  • timbo100

  • oafcprozac

     

    Commiserations to the #LessThanAMonthLads - so near yet so far......

     

     

Honorable mention though!

sunshine185

February 9

JoeP

February 9

Mikeswesties

February 9

ghostofcecere

February 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were only 4 earlier - someone has voted "less than a month" since I upped this thread.... :lol: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

There were only 4 earlier - someone has voted "less than a month" since I upped this thread.... :lol: 

 

 

That is 4, and the date they voted! You can see it when you open the numbers!

1 person just voted Gone before the end of the season though like you said.... 🤣

rudemedic

2 hours ago
 

Gone before the end of the season


×

  • Mickey Quinn's testicles

    February 9
  • HarryBosch

    February 9
  • nava

    February 9
  • archiecat

    February 9
  • laticsrblue

    February 9
  • OldhamSheridan

    February 9
  • boshell4eng

    February 9
  • sjk2008

    February 9
  • Hometownclub

    February 9
  • MAC0AFC

    February 9
  • Dlibertine

    February 10
  • timbo100

    February 10
  • oafcprozac

    February 10
  • rudemedic

    2 hours ago
Edited by singe
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 7:01 AM, ghostofcecere said:

Gone within a month if our owner doesn’t change his ways

I was so close😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, singe said:

That is 4, and the date they voted! You can see it when you open the numbers!

1 person just voted Gone before the end of the season though like you said.... 🤣

rudemedic

2 hours ago
 

Gone before the end of the season


×

  • Mickey Quinn's testicles

    February 9
  • HarryBosch

    February 9
  • nava

    February 9
  • archiecat

    February 9
  • laticsrblue

    February 9
  • OldhamSheridan

    February 9
  • boshell4eng

    February 9
  • sjk2008

    February 9
  • Hometownclub

    February 9
  • MAC0AFC

    February 9
  • Dlibertine

    February 10
  • timbo100

    February 10
  • oafcprozac

    February 10
  • rudemedic

    2 hours ago

Why bother voting before the answer.

 

It’s not a competition.

 

I’m still right. Everyone else who voted differently before the answer was revealed is still wrong. But it’s not a competition.

 

Or shall I bring back the Wellens v Whittaker poll again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Why bother voting before the answer.

 

It’s not a competition.

 

I’m still right. Everyone else who voted differently before the answer was revealed is still wrong. But it’s not a competition.

 

Or shall I bring back the Wellens v Whittaker poll again?

 

Its not a competition, but you’re right, others are wrong, and you changed your answer to the right one? Ok....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Why bother voting before the answer.

 

It’s not a competition.

 

I’m still right. Everyone else who voted differently before the answer was revealed is still wrong. But it’s not a competition.

 

Or shall I bring back the Wellens v Whittaker poll again?

 

Anybody.......? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, maddog said:

 

Its not a competition, but you’re right, others are wrong, and you changed your answer to the right one? Ok....

I didn’t change my answer, I submitted my answer after the result had been revealed. There’s a very subtle difference.

 

I never vote in these polls until the answer is revealed.

 

If Harry Bosch hadn’t been a smartarse and bumped the poll I would never have voted.

 

Polls like this are pointless, why not just have the discussion? It’s only when smartarses bump the polls do people remember what they voted for/ what the results were.

 

 

Edited by rudemedic
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I didn’t change my answer, I submitted my answer after the result had been revealed. There’s a very subtle difference.

 

I never vote in these polls until the answer is revealed.

 

If Harry Bosch hadn’t been a smartarse and bumped the poll I would never have voted.

 

Polls like this are pointless, why not just have the discussion? It’s only when smartarses bump the polls do people remember what they voted for/ what the results were.

 

 

Sounds like your saying all polls are Shite and I totally agree. Although I still vote in some tbf. (Weird innit) Harry seems to have a bit of a poll fetish. Each to their own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

 

Anybody.......? 

I’ve tried going through the proper channels, but that didn’t seem to work. So I’m actually going to be blunt, and ask you to stop the snide bullying, or at least explain, in public, what your issue is with me? This snide bullying and insinuating that I don’t write in proper English, given the state of some posters usual posts makes you look more foolish than you think.

 

The same applies to all your mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

I’ve tried going through the proper channels, but that didn’t seem to work. So I’m actually going to be blunt, and ask you to stop the snide bullying, or at least explain, in public, what your issue is with me? This snide bullying and insinuating that I don’t write in proper English, given the state of some posters usual posts makes you look more foolish than you think.

 

The same applies to all your mates.

 

Wtf? :lol: 

 

Your post about “why bother voting before the answer” made, and still makes, no sense to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

 

Wtf? :lol: 

 

Your post about “why bother voting before the answer” made, and still makes, no sense to me. 

 

 

I'm buying a lottery ticket for tonight's draw, tomorrow, when I know the numbers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...