Pete Wild - How brilliant would it be . . . . .

If Crawley was Pete's last game in charge, how brilliant would it be if hundreds of us turned up for his first Saturday game back in charge for the Academy team

Great way for us to say thanks for looking after the team and thanks for our FA Cup Away Day at Fulham

:OASISscarf: 

• Like 12

Mike Minay Retweeted Alan Howarth

Could not agree more with this! The man brought a new energy to the place, lived his dream and made the fans dream again. He has been an absolute pleasure to speak to and interview. Thanks to Pete’s tireless work the club is now in a better place for Scholes to come in. #OAFC

Mike Minay added,

Alan Howarth @alan_howarth
Before I fly off for the week i need to put on record my admiration for the job @pete_wild has done, his team have entertained us and created memories which we will all treasure, well done Pete 🙏@OfficialOAFC
2 replies4 retweets63 likes

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

22 hours ago, tGWB said:

If Crawley was Pete's last game in charge, how brilliant would it be if hundreds of us turned up for his first Saturday game back in charge for the Academy team

Great way for us to say thanks for looking after the team and thanks for our FA Cup Away Day at Fulham

:OASISscarf: 

Worth remembering that Abdullah apparently picked the side for Fulham and all subsequent games. Could we show the same level of thanks to him on Tuesday night? 

• 2 weeks later...