Yeovil (12-2-19)

9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Well I guess Branger did enough to keep his place....

Was Scholes at Crawley?

You'd think so but Dearnley may start and it will be interesting to see what he does about the Left Back situation.

I will be interested to see how he handles Jose Baxter he might be the one person who can both appreciate Baxters natural ability and who coùld get the best out of him we will see.

1 hour ago, b0ndl1ne said:

Yeovil are in dire form so this has 0-1 written all over it

They're on a very bad run of form, with 2 key players suspended on Tuesday, and it sounds as though the manager has lost the dressing room and the fans want him out.

I wouldn't rule out a 0-1 either.  We really should win but these are the type of games that we've found a way to lose in the past.

Oh and the Courtney Duffus factor too.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

You'd think so but Dearnley may start and it will be interesting to see what he does about the Left Back situation.

I will be interested to see how he handles Jose Baxter he might be the one person who can both appreciate Baxters natural ability and who coùld get the best out of him we will see.

It will be difficult to drop branger sfter that performance, nepo played well, but clearly isn’t a full back  and better opposition would have caught us out. Hopefully Scholes has been in the background for the past couple of weeks and will know the strengths and weaknesses of the squad. 

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

It will be interesting to see what team is picked if nothingelse.

It will be interesting to see if he insists everybody starts with a clean slate ,  and takes the players off the naughty step 

Edited by mad4it
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mad4it said:

It will be interesting to see if he insists everybody starts with a clean slate ,  and takes the players off the naughty step 

This has got to happen, I get not playing someone from the start if it triggers a clause but other than that it's got to be a fresh start for everyone, we've a smallish squad as it is.

8 hours ago, mad4it said:

It will be difficult to drop branger sfter that performance, nepo played well, but clearly isn’t a full back  and better opposition would have caught us out. Hopefully Scholes has been in the background for the past couple of weeks and will know the strengths and weaknesses of the squad. 

Thought that Nepomuceno was more effective when he did drop back to fullback. 

11 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Which is why I have a funny feeling at some point Scholes might see Baxter as a DLP behind Maouche and Missilou.

54 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Which is why I have a funny feeling at some point Scholes might see Baxter as a DLP behind Maouche and Missilou.

DLP? Derker Liberation Party? 

"That's the DLP...we're the LDP!"

Edit: seriously, the further away for our penalty area the better...

Edited by AlanGrovesFanClub

12 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

What about the new left back and the new striker that we signed on loan? Can someone update us on them? Maybe it's been discussed but I didn't see why they weren't in the squad at Crawley. 

2 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

What about the new left back and the new striker that we signed on loan? Can someone update us on them? Maybe it's been discussed but I didn't see why they weren't in the squad at Crawley. 

The new striker is coming back from injury so thats probably why. No ideal on Iacovitti.