Yeovil (12-2-19)

16 minutes ago, south east latic said:

Or D) he played very well second half last week so deserves to keep his place.

Overall I’ve not been impressed with him but he’d be difficult to drop after last week. I do wonder if he’d be best off the bench running at tired legs though. 

Upboat 

Are people genuinely thinking that the attendances will increase of the back of this appointment. Tonight might see a few more come than a usual Tuesday night game and obviously if we get some results and forward momentum then crowds will naturally increase. However I'm not anticipating many Reds to turn up en masse at any point a few out of curiosity but not many. Any increase in attendance will come from lapsed Oldham fans.

Edited by GlossopLatic

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Are people genuinely thinking that the attendances will increase of the back of this appointment. Tonight might see a few more come than a usual Tuesday night game and obviously if we get some results and forward momentum then crowds will naturally increase. However I'm not anticipating many Reds to turn up en masse at any point a few out of curiosity but not many. Any increase in attendance will come from lapsed Oldham fans.

Give it a few weeks, with all the media coverage he's sure to bring

Oldham has become of massive interest now

9 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Give it a few weeks, with all the media coverage he's sure to bring

Oldham has become of massive interest now

Should do a kids for free day or similar for Saturdays match.

No Prem going on and Sat's fa cup games are shit so a good chance to get a few new and lapsed supporters in. 

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Baxter and Dearnley start

Vera and Sylla drops to the bench.

Nepo at left back Hunt on the bench.

Interesting.

Bit of a risk, with Baxter. But we shouldn’t need two defence midfielders in this league let’s hope he can get Baxter firing. If anyone can it should be him

12 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Bit of a risk, with Baxter. But we shouldn’t need two defence midfielders in this league let’s hope he can get Baxter firing. If anyone can it should be him

For me it's a statement of intent on how we wants to play he will want to get the ball on the deck and pass it how that will work with our pitch over the next couple of weeks we will see.

10 minutes ago, robboman said:

No stream? Where's Kusunga?

Need him more than ever now after abandoning my attempts to get back for the match from east London at Peterborough Services, not sure I trust that ifollow with my money as it’s been largely shat when I’ve used it before. Cmon Kusunga, wake up after your hard days studies

Just now, Dick_Valentine said:

Need him more than ever now after abandoning my attempts to get back for the match from east London at Peterborough Services, not sure I trust that ifollow with my money as it’s been largely shat when I’ve used it before. Cmon Kusunga, wake up after your hard days studies

Hope his account hasn't been pulled coz of it...