Yeovil (12-2-19)

3 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Don't think I have looked forward to a team selection as much as this one for ages. Fascinated as to who will be in/out.

I reckon it won’t look to much different to saturdays line up tbh. He’s had 1 session with the players today so not gonna change lots especially after a 3-0 win. Main change I suspect will be the utd lad starting up top with Lang. 

5 minutes ago, super_blue said:

I reckon it won’t look to much different to saturdays line up tbh. He’s had 1 session with the players today so not gonna change lots especially after a 3-0 win. Main change I suspect will be the utd lad starting up top with Lang. 

Looked more of a winger to me than a striker, may play three upfront with the Utd lad and Branger either side of Lang with Nepo back at left back?

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Looked more of a winger to me than a striker, may play three upfront with the Utd lad and Branger either side of Lang with Nepo back at left back?

Yeh decent shout! 

(Would have just liked/upvoted that rather than reply but unable to now ha ha) 

21 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

You'd think so but Dearnley may start and it will be interesting to see what he does about the Left Back situation.

I will be interested to see how he handles Jose Baxter he might be the one person who can both appreciate Baxters natural ability and who coùld get the best out of him we will see.

Good point. 

13 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Have you seen him as a striker then ? He may just be an all round good player and could look even better as a striker. Certainly took his goal well with a calm finish. 

I’m  just saying he has been a winger up to this point.   Let’s not forget that’s Thierry Henry started!  😁

16 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Have you seen some of his comments on Latics ?

I have. Kusunga is like a new man these days though. If anything he’s becoming a bit too happy clappy for my liking 😂. Plus he streamed the Crawley match which I took advantage of, so he’s now my favourite poster. Bit cunty to choose the ice hockey over his fellow Latics fans though. 😲

33 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I was thinking he was coming as a striker and the West Ham boy as a winger ? Have I got them mixed up, or are they both versatile then ? 

Utd lad def usually plays on the wing and yes I think the west ham lad is a centre forward.