Mods...

20 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

D’oh , I could have got myself back in the green legitimately, that way. 

You should be so lucky you got a write off I lost a reputation of 1400+ upboats on that.

That will teach me to make constructive arguments on this board I should have written far more total bollocks in the last 12 years.

15 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

You should be so lucky you got a write off I lost a reputation of 1400+ upboats on that.

That will teach me to make constructive arguments on this board I should have written far more total bollocks in the last 12 years.

I'm sure they'll all be stored in a vault somewhere to be reinstated when the mods, currently blinded by their new logo, see the error of their ways.

41 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I would have been in the positive if not for one very bitter man too. What will we tell the grandkids now ? 

9 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

We all can now write ‘total bollocks’ with impunity though 😉

and I’m dusting off my ‘grammar police’ tee shirt as we speak...

19 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Failing that, just stop looking at it ?

TOTALly. It's Crystal, and we will be changing it in due course - Temptation to change it now would spoil the themes I reckon, so it would be Ruined In A Day. Times Change, so the Truth of the matter is - Unlearn This Hatred, there are no Regret(s).

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

TOTALly. It's Crystal, and we will be changing it in due course - Temptation to change it now would spoil the themes I reckon, so it would be Ruined In A Day. Times Change, so the Truth of the matter is - Unlearn This Hatred, there are no Regret(s).

Vive le Republic

10 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I'm ok with the typography, the pic is not to my taste at all, it's too unrelated to football and more akin to a teenage forum for safe sex.

There's a theme of sleeve art. The last banner was a take on Peter Saville's New Order TOTAL album cover.

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's a theme of sleeve art. The last banner was a take on Peter Saville's New Order TOTAL album cover.

Doh! Now you've told me, I can understand why the images look so familiar. I should have realised there would be a method in the madness, in which case, I look forward to what you come up with next. Cheers, Matt.

On 2/12/2019 at 9:11 AM, Matt said:

And here you are, dropping hints galore. :D