Footballers views on Paul Scholes

40 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

If not, best take another look at Scholes PL 100 goals on sky and watch a real pro of the game.

No getting away from it, the guy was brilliant 

Woah woah woah !! Steady on. Be suggesting I sit there in a United shirt next. Scholeseys (sp) playing career never happened as far as I’m concerned. He loves Oldham and hates Man U and the City too !!

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Woah woah woah !! Steady on. Be suggesting I sit there in a United shirt next. Scholeseys (sp) playing career never happened as far as I’m concerned. He loves Oldham and hates Man U and the City too !!

Can't stand United myself or the premier league but sometimes you have to see beyond that in order to achieve a more balanced approach, If Scholes can use his own personal ability and take that into his management of Oldham Athletic, then I'd say we have a bright future ahead of us.

Providing the money is in place to strengthen 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

No you don't....

Can't stand the "fans" myself but am not obsessed with the club like some. I've found most discussions, on any subject, with United "fans" end up with them talking about football and that team.

So I choose to ignore the team, which really riles them . 

Having said that I'm privately overjoyed when they lose !

Recently I've taken to talking about them as what they are, a second tier Premiership club. "It will be hard for player X to resist if club Y come calling." "Decent point away to a club who were Champions season before last." If done well it really upsets them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, leeslover said:

Recently I've taken to talking about them as what they are, a second tier Premiership club. "It will be hard for player X to resist if club Y come calling." "Decent point away to a club who were Champions season before last." If done well it really upsets them.  

I've got no chance then. 

6 hours ago, leeslover said:

Well they will be dining out of this result for sometime, you’d think they’d won the cup!

10 hours ago, latics22 said:

Well they will be dining out of this result for sometime, you’d think they’d won the cup!

Winning away against a team of PSG's calibre and reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League will stay in their memories forever 

4 hours ago, leeslover said:

Winning away against a team of PSG's calibre and reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League will stay in their memories forever 

Wonder if Ole could have turned this lot of ours round as fast? No, didn't think so :petesake: