Trust Oldham annoucement. Boundary park purchase

Update as of 20/03/19

Dear [all

Please find below a link to the Trust Oldham website page with an update as of today on:

1)  Agenda for Saturday fan meeting

https://trustoldham.co.uk/events/trust-fans-meeting/

2) Update on Fan led buyout

https://trustoldham.co.uk/news-announcements/update-on-boundary-park-purchase/

Kindest Regards

Trust Oldham

13/02/19

Morning everyone...Can't believe the bloody Trust chap released this knowing I was asleep at the time....so apologies for the late posting.

Thanks to Singe for posting the link on another thread late last night. However I feel the news needs another thread in its own right and so here it is....

http://trustoldham.co.uk/news-announcements/boundary-park-purchase/

So latics22, this might explain where some of our 90mins meeting was concentrated on, on Monday night just gone.

Now for the hard bit for me anyways......as you can all imagine there are commercial sensitivities with regards to this from now on. Every step has to be agreed by all parties involved. So non of the Trust directors and co-optees will be able to make any further comment....sorry.

Cheers

Edited by underdog

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Brilliant news Tracy. I’d like to thank you good people for giving up your time to explore this, for the benefit of us all.... and wish you the best of luck in achieving your/our goal.

Cheers Andy...I am knackered today as I have an irrate non member giving me a bit of grief last night over the exclusive for member re the Q and A..aagghh

2 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

I appreciate the need for confidentiality, but please could we have the heading of this thread (and the Trust Statement) amended to indicate which part(s) of BP is/are the subject of the negotiations?

Morning Diego. The title is right as of today.

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Morning Diego. The title is right as of today.

Brassbank don't own all of Boundary Park, as indicated in the misleading title.  If the negotiations only relate to Brassbank's entire holding of North Stand and land surrounding BP, it would be clearer to amend the title and the Trust Statement.

8 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Brassbank don't own all of Boundary Park, as indicated in the misleading title.  If the negotiations only relate to Brassbank's entire holding of North Stand and land surrounding BP, it would be clearer to amend the title and the Trust Statement.

Diego, what do you believe they own?

http://trustoldham.co.uk/news-announcements/stadium-listed-asset-community-value/

Edited by underdog

21 minutes ago, underdog said:

I believe Brassbank own the North Stand and land surrounding the stadium. I understand the ACV applies to the whole of the stadium. The statement reads that negotiations will take place with Brassbank, not Brassbank and AL. Therefore, if the fan-led group and the Trust are negotiating only for the purchase of the North Stand and possibly the surrounding land, I think the title of this thread and the Trust Statement heading should be amended. 

27 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

I believe Brassbank own the North Stand and land surrounding the stadium. I understand the ACV applies to the whole of the stadium. The statement reads that negotiations will take place with Brassbank, not Brassbank and AL. Therefore, if the fan-led group and the Trust are negotiating only for the purchase of the North Stand and possibly the surrounding land, I think the title of this thread and the Trust Statement heading should be amended. 

Diego, unless I really have missed something. There are two parties in situ at BP. Landlord and tennant

Landlords are brassbank LTD

Tennant is club which is owned by Mr Lemsagram. Mr Lemsagram owns club in name only. Nothing else. He leases and has a rental agreement in place

Hope this makes sense

Cheers

1 minute ago, underdog said:

Diego, unless I really have missed something. There are two parties in situ at BP. Landlord and tennant

Tennant is club which is owned by Mr Lemsagram. Mr Lemsagram owns club in name only. Nothing else. He leases and has a rental agreement in place

Hope this makes sense

Cheers

Previously there may have been misleading information to suggest That Lemsagam owns Oldham Athletic including 3 stands but not the land. 

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hope this makes sense

Cheers

Thanks for that. Happy Valentine's Day! ☺️