Trust Oldham annoucement. Boundary park purchase

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel another 3 figure pages of absolute shite coming. People second guessing. The trust neither confirmi  nor denying anything. It’s like they have just come out and said guess what ? Then backtracked and said no no I can’t say. You have to say now you’ve said that. Chase me chase me ..... 

I’m just gonna sit tight and look forward to Saturday. What will be will be. I personally can not change or affect anything here. The usual suspects will be at each other’s throats soon enough. Boring. 

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

OAFC Supporters trust?

I think I need to go and beat them up..if they are referring to us then we are Trust Oldham...not unless the other buggers at the trust have changed name on me...hmmm

Maybe I am no longer in the circle of trust...sob

Anyways I am knackered tonight and lots of new memberships to process tomoz...good job I am a lady of leisure and all

Night all and lets be safe out there..

1 minute ago, underdog said:

I think I need to go and beat them up..if they are referring to us then we are Trust Oldham...not unless the other buggers at the trust have changed name on me...hmmm

Maybe I am no longer in the circle of trust...sob

Anyways I am knackered tonight and lots of new memberships to process tomoz...good job I am a lady of leisure and all

Night all and lets be safe out there..

Splitters

I’m bloody confused after reading this post and the Trust statement.  Correct me if I’m wrong -

1. Someone has bid £6m for the land that BP sits upon and surrounds BP

2. AVC means Blitz has to allow the Trust to purchase instead for £6m

3. Fan-led consortium, including the Trust, now in talks to purchase the land

I know that the Trust is limited in what they can discuss but can they clarify the following -

1. Is the £6m for the land and North Stand (meaning AL owns the remaining the remaining three stands but on a leasehold basis)?

2. If the fan-led consortium cannot match the £6m bid tabled then is the club still safe and we simply get new landlords until 2031?

I can understand Blitz why wants to severe links and get his cash back but why would someone want to pay £6m for the land if they cannot develop and recoup that money until after 2031?

So basically we've got to raise £6m or the ground is in danger of going to a third party - and we've no idea who it is? Could be developers etc.

We struggled to get together a few grand for a scoreboard so any hope is through a significant investor. I don't see how this is 'fan led' apart from the fact the Trust has been given notice due to some sort of prior agreement.

27 minutes ago, underdog said:

who are OAFCST?....who are ya, who are ya?

Have you noticed & noted that everybody could immediately work out what/who he meant though?

As opposed to a very high percentage of Trust communication where we haven't got a clue.......

Edited by HarryBosch

20 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Have you noticed & noted that everybody could immediately work out what/who he meant though?

As opposed to a very high percentage of Trust communication where we haven't got a clue.......

I don't write Trust comms....Thanks for the constructive feedback hey ho