This is how it feels.........................right now

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

As i said lastweek !!!

You was on the money and I got a little giddy because I hoped our fans torment might be starting to come to an end, I got it wrong.

sometimes being positive means Jack shit in the grand scheme of things and it hurts me to say that.

6 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

You was on the money and I got a little giddy because I hoped our fans torment might be starting to come to an end, I got it wrong.

sometimes being positive means Jack shit in the grand scheme of things and it hurts me to say that.

Nowt wrong with having abit hope I got giddy last night prior to kick off and bought a ticket to Bury. I immediately regretted it this morning I will bring myself together and go on saturday. 

Best policy is as I stated at the start have hope but keep your feet on the ground.  Most things in life are often not always as good or as bad as some people make them out tobe.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, fleetwood Blue said:

Dont want to sound a grump but Remember when AL took over and Wellens was given the job, the first few games the football was quality and everyone thought we had eventually turned a corner...

Lets not get carried away just yet

Good job i didnt get carried away 😉

• Like 1