Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OLDHAMADE

This is how it feels.........................right now

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

 

We used to have some but they got repossessed a couple of years ago. 

Bloody Lemsegam 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

 

We used to have some but they got repossessed a couple of years ago. 

Didn’t we get ours from police confiscating them from a drugs lab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, fleetwood Blue said:

Dont want to sound a grump but Remember when AL took over and Wellens was given the job, the first few games the football was quality and everyone thought we had eventually turned a corner...

Lets not get carried away just yet

As i said lastweek !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

As i said lastweek !!!

You was on the money and I got a little giddy because I hoped our fans torment might be starting to come to an end, I got it wrong.

sometimes being positive means Jack shit in the grand scheme of things and it hurts me to say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

You was on the money and I got a little giddy because I hoped our fans torment might be starting to come to an end, I got it wrong.

sometimes being positive means Jack shit in the grand scheme of things and it hurts me to say that.

 

Nowt wrong with having abit hope I got giddy last night prior to kick off and bought a ticket to Bury. I immediately regretted it this morning I will bring myself together and go on saturday. 

 

Best policy is as I stated at the start have hope but keep your feet on the ground.  Most things in life are often not always as good or as bad as some people make them out tobe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 3:18 PM, fleetwood Blue said:

Dont want to sound a grump but Remember when AL took over and Wellens was given the job, the first few games the football was quality and everyone thought we had eventually turned a corner...

Lets not get carried away just yet

 

Good job i didnt get carried away 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fleetwood Blue said:

 

Good job i didnt get carried away 😉

Thanks for the reminder, point taken and fully understood :peepwall:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...