Morcombe(sic) (H)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the other teams around us not playing tonight its vital we get a win. If we do then we go just 3 points behind 7th place Carlisle who granted have dicked us twice but if we have the momentum, not the god awful political group who have hijacked the labour party (no stop it stick to football) But actual momentum in football terms i.e. crowds being up and winning games type of momentum. Then a play off place can be ours

Edited by GlossopLatic

16 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Although platform 9 was out of action on Saturday and we had to settle for platform 7, leaving platform 12 out of reach. I’m still aboard the Shuck promotion train.

We'll reach it, it might just be overcrowded. Other stops are available near to Bury though.

56 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

With the other teams around us not playing tonight its vital we get a win. If we do then we go just 3 points behind 7th place Carlisle who granted have dicked us twice but if we have the momentum, not the god awful political group who have hijacked the labour party (no stop it stick to football) But actual momentum in football terms i.e. crowds being up and winning games type of momentum. Then a play off place can be ours

Carlisle are washed up without Devitt and two more games without his services will see em drop out of the play off places. 

We need to be making sure we capitalise on their misfortune. 

19 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm just hoping that Andy Bloody Crap Ref Haines doesn't ruin it for us. Enjoy the trip over and safe journey @OLDHAMADE and here's to you taking the three points home in your back pocket.

Cheers my friend 👍

It'll be a very rapturous trip all the way back down the motorways if we can do it in style like the Yeovil drubbing but I have a feeling this could be tougher and we don't want to end up with another crewe cut :petesake:

From the Latics website match preview page:

The preview is the one for the original game so is somewhat out of date 🙄 referring to Pete Wild as (interim) manager etc.

That notwithstanding, the text contains the following gems:

• Latics are currently on a run of four games without a game going into Saturday
  • Latics made three signings this past week with Alex Iacovitti, Oladapo Afolayan and Zak Dearnley all in line to make their debuts. (Two of ‘em still in that line it seems...)
  • Oldham Athletic are priced at 4/5 to beat Notts County.

Oi webmaster, take a couple of minutes to proof read the page....

Edited by TheBigDog

12 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

From the Morecambe match preview page on the official website:

The preview is the one for the original game so is somewhat out of date 🙄 referring to Pete Wild as (interim) manager etc.

• Latics are currently on a run of four games without a game going into Saturday
  • Latics made three signings this past week with Alex Iacovitti, Oladapo Afolayan and Zak Dearnley all in line to make their debuts. (Two of ‘em still in that line it seems...)

That is dreadful...

59 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Probably best not to take the moral high ground given kick off is at 3pm according to our website...

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

I’ve just put £500 on us to beat Notts County

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Probably best not to take the moral high ground given kick off is at 3pm according to our website...

The original post is from our website😀

Have changed the wording as it could be misinterpreted as the Morecambe fishul...

*stop press*  Now changed on Latics official website...they must have read my post 😉

Edited by TheBigDog