Morcombe(sic) (H)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lukers1 said:

I think an experienced number 2 would help, couldn't make tonight, sounded second best.

Didn't start, team selection baffling and too many players not good enough.

Hunt

Stott 

Sylla 

Missalou 

O'Grady 

Branger 

Any of these players would be lucky to make Saturdays squad in my opinion. I'd rather we played some youth players who would at least show some desire to be a footballer.

Some performance that for a manager only a week into the job, only really Iverson, Nepo and Baxter come out of the game with any real credit, rest of them were shite.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Poor performance so far. Stott is not a left back. O’Grady looking slow. Sylla wandering around ineffectively. 

This is bad.

😬

The three players above were all hauled off but in truth it could have been Nepomuceno and Branger too. Maouche and Vera showed very little when they came on. 

Only Iversen, Clarke and Baxter played well 

That was bad.

Sylla is a raffle winner I’m telling you, I got salted for it but his positioning and footballing ability is shite. Meant misslou played in a more advanced role which is stupid considering how good he’s been. Stott turns like a a cruise ship. Ogrady embarrassing. 

Scholes hold your hands up, you complained about the pitch and then played hoof ball against Morcombe as a result.

Maouche and Dearnely on the bench, baffling. 

Fumning with that tonight. 

Season over 

As I posted earlier, it’s f*ing insanity to have 3 different, completely inexperienced, managers all trying to learn their trade on the job in one season, total f*ing insanity. It would have made far more sense to have left PW in charge until the end of the season but then nothing much makes sense at Latics these days

If it was league one we’d have been relegated, we’re just fortunate that this division is so poor that we can still finish mid table