Season Ticket prices frozen

13 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

If you’re gonna make the deadline this early, surely it could have been set as pay day for most. Why have it as 2 days before end of the month, baffling.

When does the tax year begin? 🤔

Just now, HarryBosch said:

Is he talking about me? 

I think he might be confused and talking about me... he may have misread the number.  He calls me Mr Serious because he overlays his own emotions when reading my posts. I couldn’t be further from serious 95% of the time on here. 

Either way... who cares? Why is he bothered? 

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I think I'm right in saying a company's financial year doesn't necessarily end on April 6th. 

Probably, I am always told to get the money through in March for end of financial year, just assumed it coincided with tax year.

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You are correct.  Latics is June I think, which makes sense. 

Last years accounts up to June 2018 have still not been submitted to companies house.

Deadline is 27th March this year. 

27 minutes ago, underdog said:

Last years accounts up to June 2018 have still not been submitted to companies house.

I know.  But it is June year end. That’s for confirming. 

1 hour ago, underdog said:

So I wouldn't expect us to submit ours until the 27th March, cooking the books right up to the last minute. 

23 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

If you’re gonna make the deadline this early, surely it could have been set as pay day for most. Why have it as 2 days before end of the month, baffling.

10 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

I'll pass this on. It's a good idea

It wasn't my idea. See @Andy-latic post above. 

• Thanks 1

Not at all....the shit is being lined up close to the fan as we speak!!!

I only hope Scholes’s comes out in the media with a true version of events as our owner is a compulsive liar.

I don’t believe it would take much effort to get AL out of a club he should never have taken over in the first place.

Lets hope this consortium rumour comes to fruition!

59 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Not at all....the shit is being lined up close to the fan as we speak!!!

I only hope Scholes’s comes out in the media with a true version of events as our owner is a compulsive liar.

I don’t believe it would take much effort to get AL out of a club he should never have taken over in the first place.

Lets hope this consortium rumour comes to fruition!

If Scholes is the fan he claims to be he has to come out and set the record straight otherwise he ends up losing his credibility.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

If Scholes is the fan he claims to be he has to come out and set the record straight otherwise he ends up losing his credibility.

Why are so many ex managers, players and employees afraid to speak out about their full reasons for leaving the club?

They can't all have signed NDAs.

Edited by BP1960

34 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Why are so many ex managers, players and employees afraid to speak out about their full reasons for leaving the club?

They can't all have signed NDAs.

I'd imagine it's a clause of their settlement if it's a player or a manager or possibly ongoing employment disagreements/tribunals for employees.