Season Ticket prices frozen

12 minutes ago, mossleyblue said:

Life’s too short really. All sounds uneccesarilly complicated !!

Still don’t get the Birmingham link??

Short term pain for long term gain. Once you’ve sorted it, you can get priority away tickets online etc. 

57 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Create an account for the second ticket (with a different email address). Then click on ‘network’ in either account and add the other to your network. You can then allow the other to manage tickets. 

Done that but when I try and add S/T it just says Acc already exists but when I log into it it just shows the other S/T!!!

I've been a ST holder for over 40 years but wont be renewing  until  this chairman  has gone..I had so much confidence for Scholes sorting this crap out ready for next season  and  now those hopes are gone.

So much for due diligence  checks.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Flemboy said:

I've been a ST holder for over 40 years but wont be renewing  until  this chairman  has gone..I had so much confidence for Scholes sorting this crap out ready for next season  and  now those hopes are gone.

So much for due diligence  checks.

Absolutely...been going since 1959 and supported them through thick n thin...won’t be renewing my ST until this idiot is gone.

He makes Corney, Moore, and Bates look like saints!!

Edited by oafc1955
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Absolutely...been going since 1959 and supported them through thick n thin...won’t be renewing my ST until this idiot is gone.

He makes Corney, Moore, and Bates look like saints!!

What was negative about bates tenure as chairman (Well before my time)? 

13 hours ago, mossleyblue said:

Billy - it’s a nightmare !!

i keep getting directed to Birmingham City’s on line ticket office for some reason ??!!

Think I’ll have to speak / come down 

13 hours ago, losesome said:

Same thing happened to me, I have 2 S/T but account only shows 1.

I can't seem to add other ticket to it,  Also like you when I do click on the one I have to pay it takes me to the Birmingham site!!!

😂😂 There’s probably an issue with Ticketmaster’s back end coding or something, I’ll get them to sort it... typical this!

If you want you can give us a call and I’ll walk you through it or you can just renew over the phone, takes less than two mins :) 

Just now, OAFCBilly said:

😂😂 There’s probably an issue with Ticketmaster’s back end coding or something, I’ll get them to sort it... typical this!

If you want you can give us a call and I’ll walk you through it or you can just renew over the phone, takes less than two mins :) 

Are u allowed to say how many season tickets have been returned? How many have been sold, compared to this time last year? Cheers

14 minutes ago, mick26 said:

He did introduce the tangerine kit though 👍

I was out for a few beers in Marsden one day and bumped into an elderly chap who told me his name - but I can only remember his surname as "Sivright" from memory. He said he used to play for us "back in the day" and gave an account of why we changed to a tangerine strip. He said it was because the manager at the time was a member of the Orange Order in Northern Ireland. I can't remember the name of the manager he quoted (perhaps Mcilroy - I did have a few that day!) but anyone know if there's any truth in what he said? He seemed genuine about the account.

28 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I was out for a few beers in Marsden one day and bumped into an elderly chap who told me his name - but I can only remember his surname as "Sivright" from memory. He said he used to play for us "back in the day" and gave an account of why we changed to a tangerine strip. He said it was because the manager at the time was a member of the Orange Order in Northern Ireland. I can't remember the name of the manager he quoted (perhaps Mcilroy - I did have a few that day!) but anyone know if there's any truth in what he said? He seemed genuine about the account.

George Sievwright - always thought it was Bate's idea but could be something in it as we had a major influx of Irish players at the time.

Allan Hunter, Eric McGee, Michael Nolan, Billy Johnston to name a few.

Edit - can't miss Ronnie Blair!

Edited by mick26

2 minutes ago, mick26 said:

George Sievwright - always thought it was Bate's idea but could be something in it as we had a major influx of Irish players at the time.

Allan Hunter, Eric McGee, Michael Nolan, Billy Johnston to name a few.

Spot on and Jimmy McIlroy, who recently passed away, was player manager.

57 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

And some very good football.

All right, but apart from the Tangerine kit, very good football, sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what has Bates ever done for us? :D

• Like 1

I am stretching my memory on the tangerine kit, but it was about the time of colour TV. The reason (I remember) was it would be a unique strip on (colour) TV and the team would be readily identified.

It might be bollox though.