Season Ticket prices frozen

On 3/19/2019 at 10:04 AM, BP1960 said:

And some very good football.

OK let's stop the Bates hagiography.

I started watching Latics in the late 60s. Even though I was only a kid, I well remember every time there was a crisis at BP and need for a board meeting he was away sunning himself in the BVI. A truly dreadful owner and the club was lucky to survive his tenure.

Edited by Worcester Owl

26 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Its been a hard decision and with a heavy heart I have not renewed - 1st time since 1985

Same time as myself bud 1985, just got my son going the past 6 seasons and last week he told me not to get him one this season! As for myself I won’t be renewing, it’s all just to predictable for next season, putting PW in charge for the rest of the season then all quiet  in June mid July, get a new manager(mug) in with a few weeks of the season to start, lose a few games then all say well it’s not his players!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Nice one Abdallahahaha👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Course you have. Nothing surer...

Here he is.  

Yep, always said I would. I would rather my club didn’t go into admin and people motivated to do so, try to change things in a sensible way.   

Some other people, hard of thought, think admin is a utpopia... a wonderful panacea. It isn’t. 

You not bothering to renew then? (Assuming you had one). 

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Here he is.  

Yep, always said I would. I would rather my club didn’t go into admin and people motivated to do so, try to change things in a sensible way.   

Some other people, hard of thought, think admin is a utpopia... a wonderful panacea. It isn’t. 

You not bothering to renew then? (Assuming you had one). 

I've got one. Won't be renewing if things stay as they currently are. Confident they won't though...

• Like 1

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

I've got one. Won't be renewing if things stay as they currently are. Confident they won't though...

I’d be very surprised if this time next season we have a structure of landlord and owner as we have now. I just don’t think that depends on you renewing your season ticket or not. 

30 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Change of owner or Change in the owner?

Edited by oafc1955

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Why is it that whenever I read a post from Lee Sinnott these days I have this image in my head of him tapping the side of his nose whilst tilting his head ever so slowly to one side? 🤔

Just now, TheBigDog said:

Why is it that whenever I read a post from Lee Sinnott these days I have this image in my head of him tapping the side of his nose whilst tilting his head ever so slowly to one side? 🤔

All I mean is things can't possibly continue the way they are...

Not renewed and supported Latics since I was 4 years old (I`m now 8 😀) - I will still go and watch and will pay on the gate as and when.

My reasoning is to send a message to AL that I`m not at all happy with the shambles we continually find ourselves in. Unless I see some evidence of the shambles changing (in whatever form that may be) they have lost an exceedingly loyal supporter. At 8 years old I am now mature enough to realise that loyalty has its limits. There comes a point when I simply cannot accept being taken for a ride any longer.

• Like 1

Lee Sinnott....Maybe they can and maybe they will...I hope not, but we’re dealing with a strange guy here.

Other than him selling up I don’t think there’s a quick fix to this and for me next season could be a write off already.

He’s been here over 12 months, what you see is what you get and I just can’t see him changing. I hope I’m wrong but I think we’re in for a very turbulent period and maybe even a Blackpool scenario developing.

Edited by oafc1955

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Not renewed and supported Latics since I was 4 years old (I`m now 8 😀) - I will still go and watch and will pay on the gate as and when.

My reasoning is to send a message to AL that I`m not at all happy with the shambles we continually find ourselves in. Unless I see some evidence of the shambles changing (in whatever form that may be) they have lost an exceedingly loyal supporter. At 8 years old I am now mature enough to realise that loyalty has its limits. There comes a point when I simply cannot accept being taken for a ride any longer.

So you are potentially going to give him more money then... that’ll show him. 

First deadline has passed, given up our seats gutted in doing so but I can’t justify contributing to this goat fuck. April 27th will pass too. I’m prepared to pay the extra £90 if there’s something to buy into.

Apparently we’ve sold 600 season tickets that won’t sustain Chairman Pennywise for very long....

• Like 3