Season Ticket prices frozen

57 minutes ago, oafcprozac said:

First deadline has passed, given up our seats gutted in doing so but I can’t justify contributing to this goat fuck. April 27th will pass too. I’m prepared to pay the extra £90 if there’s something to buy into.

Apparently we’ve sold 600 season tickets that won’t sustain Chairman Pennywise for very long....

Sold over 900. Way down on last year.

1 hour ago, oafcprozac said:

First deadline has passed, given up our seats gutted in doing so but I can’t justify contributing to this goat fuck. April 27th will pass too. I’m prepared to pay the extra £90 if there’s something to buy into.

Apparently we’ve sold 600 season tickets that won’t sustain Chairman Pennywise for very long....

“This goat fuck” ?

...almost 1000 is what I ‘heard’ (yes, still significantly down).   

24 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Be interesting to see what happens on the pitch, and see how Pete Wild fares again and whether he can get a tune out of this lot til end of season

The on the pitch stuff is probably the least interesting thing going on right now...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Interesting to see that the Zebra Finance option isn't available yet.

I wonder why they're dragging their heels?

Nothing to read into this, as somebody that used to work for Zebra has just replied:

"I used to work for Zebra finance. It's a very rudimental system that involves paper applications and manual input. Large amounts of applications per day are actioned. Nothing the club can do to hurry the process along"

We've done everything on our end as a club/ticket office, just waiting on them to confirm that everything is good to go

21 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Nothing to read into this, as somebody that used to work for Zebra has just replied:

"I used to work for Zebra finance. It's a very rudimental system that involves paper applications and manual input. Large amounts of applications per day are actioned. Nothing the club can do to hurry the process along"

We've done everything on our end as a club/ticket office, just waiting on them to confirm that everything is good to go

Cheers. What did the final figure for renewals to secure seats come in at?

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Any news on  if/when 100 club tickets  will be available  for renewal?

Or is the rumour about a boycott of the North Stand hospitality facilities next season true ? ( you don't need to answer this question)

40 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

I don't doubt you've done as much as you can but we're not even at the point where they will be processing those paper applications yet. It seems to me that there is a reluctance on their side to process on our behalf if the option isn't available yet. Or Abdallah isn't happy to pay their commission for their service.

6 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I don't doubt you've done as much as you can but we're not even at the point where they will be processing those paper applications yet. It seems to me that there is a reluctance on their side to process on our behalf if the option isn't available yet. Or Abdallah isn't happy to pay their commission for their service.

Nope, there's just a process