Season Ticket prices frozen

3 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Anyone else becoming more and more convinced by the day that this guy could disappear with the ST money, never to be seen again...?

Is there any season ticket money left? 

Serious question. 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

On the 100 Club,  AL had put season tickets for the 100 club on sale today, yet he hadn’t got an agreement with the OEC to use the facilities so anyone paying any money to the club may not be able to use anything but the seat. It’s not Blitz’s fault - it’s down to AL as he hasn’t signed an agreement like last season...

Thanks for that.

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I'd heard the delay in announcing prices was due to a poor relationship with the OEC and that he was considering offering the hospitality element  away from the North Stand.

Sounds like he's decided to just  try to take the money anyway without any arrangements in place! 

9 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Becoming disillusioned with it all Billy, how do i go about cancelling my season tickets and receiving a refund..Thats if your still in a job pal

Contact us on 0161 785 5150 or at supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Becoming disillusioned with it all Billy, how do i go about cancelling my season tickets and receiving a refund..Thats if your still in a job pal

Why not wait for the joint statement telling us everything’s fine and dandy ? 😳

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

55 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Why not wait for the joint statement telling us everything’s fine and dandy ? 😳

There will be a statement tomorrow when yhe retained list is announced and we have no players left other than Abdallahs boys..

Amongst all the madness at the shenanigans at the circus Billy is a good bloke and sorted out the refund.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

There will be a statement tomorrow when yhe retained list is announced and we have no players left other than Abdallahs boys..

Amongst all the madness at the shenanigans at the circus Billy is a good bloke and sorted out the refund.

I'd put Billy in charge of the day to day running of the club. #Legend

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fruitygoo said:

I've dialled the club to cancel mine but i cant bring myself to press the start call button. It'll be a killer to cancel after 30 years but i dont see many other choices

Do it, you will instantly feel stress free. 

46 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Stress free until the new season arrives and you have no excuse to not go shopping or do DIY at home ha ha. 

Don’t tell her/him. Do a full monty jobbie, go out at the normal time suited & booted, sit somewhere for a couple of hours and come home as normal saying the match was shite. Then when the bell end fucks off you’ll be free to pick up where you left off 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Don’t tell her/him. Do a full monty jobbie, go out at the normal time suited & booted, sit somewhere for a couple of hours and come home as normal saying the match was shite. Then when the bell end fucks off you’ll be free to pick up where you left off 

How do you know his wife is a bell end?

• Like 5