Season Ticket prices frozen

Is the marketing campaign a clue our away shirt is tangerine next season? The posters all have the caption we play in blue and tangerine. I hope so, and I also hope we stick to that, of having a different colour away shirt every season.

There will be people reading this absolutely mortified that people don’t sit in ‘their own’ seat. Especially if somebody is stood up near it or accidentally sat in it. ‘Excuse me, can you please stop having fun near my seat, l have paid for this seat, it is my seat and l wish to sit down quietly in it all match.’

Then they stand up in front of it for 15 minutes at half time.

Couple of home games ago I got to the match a little early so got myself a pie and brew and sat in one of the thousand or so seats in the MSU, I was literally one of about a dozen in that stand, plonked myself down and within a couple of minutes being moved by a chap holding his ticket asking me to move, probably one of them red scum who'd come to see Scholes but it made me chuckle.

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Couple of home games ago I got to the match a little early so got myself a pie and brew and sat in one of the thousand or so seats in the MSU, I was literally one of about a dozen in that stand, plonked myself down and within a couple of minutes being moved by a chap holding his ticket asking me to move, probably one of them red scum who'd come to see Scholes but it made me chuckle.

Not everyone knows you can prob grab any seat when it comes to ticket numbers especially if there not regular. Sitting in the seat on your ticket is what people do at events around the world so why should it be different if your visiting boundary park. He may have been moved from a seat he plonked himself in by a season ticket holder previously so just thought ‘i’ll go where i’m told and then I don’t get moved on’ 

I would think the majority of season ticket holders sit in their allocated seat though. Season ticket holders pick a seat in most cases that i’m aware of as they’ve sat there for a number of years and chose that area/seat because all there mates sit there and they have been watching football together as a group for a long time. In some cases they’ve grown up together sitting in those seats seeing each other each game! 

Going to football is something people do with friends, fathers with sons etc etc so to purchase a particular season ticket seat allows you to be with those people every match! 

Just another thought...

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Not everyone knows you can prob grab any seat when it comes to ticket numbers especially if there not regular. Sitting in the seat on your ticket is what people do at events around the world so why should it be different if your visiting boundary park. He may have been moved from a seat he plonked himself in by a season ticket holder previously so just thought ‘i’ll go where i’m told and then I don’t get moved on’ 

I would think the majority of season ticket holders sit in their allocated seat though. Season ticket holders pick a seat in most cases that i’m aware of as they’ve sat there for a number of years and chose that area/seat because all there mates sit there and they have been watching football together as a group for a long time. In some cases they’ve grown up together sitting in those seats seeing each other each game! 

Going to football is something people do with friends, fathers with sons etc etc so to purchase a particular season ticket seat allows you to be with those people every match! 

Just another thought...

See..

55 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Hi Billy, when trying to access season ticket info on the ticketing website via my phone, the link just comes up with “We’re Sorry” each time.

Something that can be looked into?

Should be sorted now mate

You do need to log onto your online account to be able to renew though

Just been papering over the cracks (😉) this morning but think everything's sorted now... or I hope!

2 hours ago, super_blue said:

Just another thought...

This!!!

It's extremely unfair if people that actually want to sit in some seats for whatever reason, can't select those seats online or buy them through us if they are occupied by Season Ticket holders that don't actually sit in those seats on match day

Part of the reason for purchasing a season ticket in an allocated seat is that you get to pick where you want to go and watch the game each week and with what people. I quite like where I sit in the North Stand its a decent view I know I can rock up at any time and it will be empty as its my seat plus its kind of nice getting to know others who sit around you who do the same. I find it pretty selfish if anyone decided to come sit in my seat because they basically felt like it and I'd shift them if they did.

5 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I'd have told you the same if you sat in my seat.

49 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

This!!!

It's extremely unfair if people that actually want to sit in some seats for whatever reason, can't select those seats online or buy them through us if they are occupied by Season Ticket holders that don't actually sit in those seats on match day

I would hazard a guess that the majority of season ticket holders who dont sit in their seat are currently ST holders in the RRE.

9 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I would hazard a guess that the majority of season ticket holders who dont sit in their seat are currently ST holders in the RRE.

Quite a few in the North Stand too, where there isn't as much availability compared to the availability in the RRE

8 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

There will be people reading this absolutely mortified that people don’t sit in ‘their own’ seat. Especially if somebody is stood up near it or accidentally sat in it. ‘Excuse me, can you please stop having fun near my seat, l have paid for this seat, it is my seat and l wish to sit down quietly in it all match.’

Then they stand up in front of it for 15 minutes at half time.

Am I ok sitting in my seat which I've sat in for the last 3 seasons on saturday which I pay for in advance every April/May I don't want to ruin your fun like?

The other side of this is that other people will avoid sitting in seats sporting a reserved sticker, thus reducing choice and often good seats which may be available. I agree that at away games, where no-one has an attachment to a randomly purchased seat, a bit more freedom of movement is to be expected.

Why can't I renew all 5 of our tickets online, I can only add mine to the basket

Last year I could renew all the tickets online (the ones that are in my network)

Hope this is sorted soon as this is how I have to renew

Sorted - Had to readd all the accounts to my account

Edited by MikeF