Season Ticket prices frozen

1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Why can't I renew all 5 of our tickets online, I can only add mine to the basket

Last year I could renew all the tickets online (the ones that are in my network)

Hope this is sorted soon as this is how I have to renew

Sorted - Had to readd all the accounts to my account

Glad you managed to sort it out! :) 

If you ever have any issues don't hesitate to call or email us, we are usually quite responsive

2 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

This!!!

It's extremely unfair if people that actually want to sit in some seats for whatever reason, can't select those seats online or buy them through us if they are occupied by Season Ticket holders that don't actually sit in those seats on match day

Have you been hacked by deyres? 

11 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Am I missing something? Unless you are nomadic, I can't see any downside to buying the seat that you actually like to sit in. 

Only two of us bought in the North Stand when it first opened and just kind of picked at random. There are usually more than two of us and the seats either side are (or were) taken by people who do actually sit in them.

Edited by HarryBosch

I’m a ST holder in the north stand and actually enjoy sitting in my seat. People have ST for seats next to me and have never sat there so can be a pain trying to get a ticket close to me on the day if I don’t get there early enough for my wife. If you buy a ST don’t see why you wouldn’t sit in your own seat? 

41 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

I’m a ST holder in the north stand and actually enjoy sitting in my seat. People have ST for seats next to me and have never sat there so can be a pain trying to get a ticket close to me on the day if I don’t get there early enough for my wife. If you buy a ST don’t see why you wouldn’t sit in your own seat? 

This is the main issue, we can't sell the seats on our system as they're occupied by Season Ticket holders. It's especially annoyed when they don't actually sit in those seats, and then someone, such as yourself Adam, misses out because of this

It's just easier if people sit in their assigned seat, especially if they are decent seats, under cover, near the half way line

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

We bought north stand tickets on the back row for weather reasons. We sat there for the first couple of games and didn’t like the people next to and in front of us. It turns out we prefer to sit as far away from other people as we can. So we don’t sit in our ST seats - but could do if we wanted to, if the weather warranted it - or if they cordoned off our usual seats like they did when they stuck away fans in the RRE last season a couple of times. 

12 minutes ago, maddog said:

We bought north stand tickets on the back row for weather reasons. We sat there for the first couple of games and didn’t like the people next to and in front of us. It turns out we prefer to sit as far away from other people as we can. So we don’t sit in our ST seats - but could do if we wanted to, if the weather warranted it - or if they cordoned off our usual seats like they did when they stuck away fans in the RRE last season a couple of times. 

Have you tried asking the ticket office if you can be moved?

As someone who doesn't like to sit in the same seat every week, is the suggestion here that I shouldn't get a season ticket?

It never crossed my mind that by having a seat I never sit in amongst the thousands of other empty seats was somehow depriving someone else.

Randomly I did consider sitting in it the other week. When I got there someone was sat in it. I guess I should have kicked them out of it but as they seemed happy enough to be there I just sat somewhere else.

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

Other people may want the seats you don’t actually occupy, though...

Well it’s sort of tough shit really, since they are our seats, and there’s about 100 other seats in my block that others could sit in....