Season Ticket prices frozen

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I've an idea !........why not just buy a season ticket for the seat you actually want to sit in ?

.....OR.... if you're of a nomadic nature just pay on the day.

That’s not an idea. It’s a rehash of 2 other people’s posts. 

2 minutes ago, Witty said:

The best 'fun' we had regarding season ticket holders and seating arrangements was the "celebration" game when the 3 amigos took over. Against Grimsby I think, £5 in I think. The club said it was sit anywhere you like for all. A few cross season tick holders that day. 

Celebration sunday was a free event. season ticket holders effectively paid for admission for this and some were locked out in favour of people who no doubt didn't show up until the next freebie so yes they had a right to be pissed off

53 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Using your logic if I'd like to have sex with a Hollywood actress who is married but her husband never has sex with her (or always has sex with someone else instead) am I then missing out and being "deprived"? 

She's not my wife, she's his. 

It's not their seat, it's mine. Whether I sit in it, have sex with it or otherwise. 

:blink:

Is everything alright?

You appear to have gone full deyres42 on this one

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Celebration sunday was a free event. season ticket holders effectively paid for admission for this and some were locked out in favour of people who no doubt didn't show up until the next freebie so yes they had a right to be pissed off

Absolutely. I couldn't remember if there was a small entrance fee ..so it was free, struggled remembering. I used to take my dad who was a pensioner with very bad eyesight and he wanted his usual (season ticket) seat which was occupied. I politely explained, and they gladly shoved along a seat. Ye not getting in is something else. Good idea but badly executed. 

On 2/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, OAFCBilly said:

Could I ask what kind of incentives would be of interest to you? Just for the possibility of implementing in the future

An accompanying iFollow subscription for all ST purchases. 

ST holders should have access to watch interviews and press conferences without having to pay extra. 

9 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

An accompanying iFollow subscription for all ST purchases. 

ST holders should have access to watch interviews and press conferences without having to pay extra. 

I suggested this idea but then found out that iFollow is provided through the EFL, so the club can't give out free subscription's as it isn't "our" service to give out, if you get me

I do agree with you though

14 minutes ago, leeslover said:

Wow. We usually get in just before kick off and take a free space roughly where our seats are. I couldn't be arsed asking someone to move and frankly I'm more interested in finding one without kicky children behind me.

Ahem. Well, I think you’ll find that the terms and conditions of your season ticket state that you should take your seat at least 45 mins prior to kick off..... 😆👍🏻

31 minutes ago, maddog said:

Ahem. Well, I think you’ll find that the terms and conditions of your season ticket state that you should take your seat at least 45 mins prior to kick off..... 😆👍🏻

I'll take my seat 45 minutes before kick off when they let me take my own wine in and drink it in my seat. 

Which I definitely don't do now. Definitely not. 

41 minutes ago, maddog said:

I would say they can stick their terms and conditions up their arse, but that approach hasn't worked out too well recently 

46 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We must have some of the most awkward set of twats imaginable....get a life FFS!

Which awkward twats are you talking about? The ones who say they’ll sit in any seat they like as long as it’s not someone else’s, or the ones who insist you sit in a specific one when there’s 10000 other unoccupied seats?

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Don’t see what the issue is here at all...you buy a ST you choose or are allocated  a seat and then you just sit in the fucker simples!!

It ain’t rocket science but some people seem to make it so😳

I'd rather sit in the middle of 4 vacant seats than beside someone next to my own seat...

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Don’t see what the issue is here at all...you buy a ST you choose or are allocated  a seat and then you just sit in the fucker simples!!

Or you buy a season ticket and sit in any empty seat you like. Pretty fucking simple to me! 

There is no issue at all apart from people like you making it seem like there is one. 

Edited by jorvik_latic

13 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Some people - like you - are trying to make it an issue and overcomplicate matters. You buy a seat, you sit where you want because there are 10000 to choose from. Simples.