Season Ticket prices frozen

3 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Or if the ticket office allowed you to buy a season ticket but didn't mandate it being 'attached' to a seat. Save on the number of  'Reserved' stickers needed too - win, win!

Actually is a good idea but the system we have at the moment, you have to assign a seat number 😂

You sound like a barrel of fun and pretty easy to spot then I would think 😆

Billy has told you the inconvenience it causes at the ticket office and I suppose you think he is over complicating matters too when in actual fact it would be simpler for him and all concerned if you just sat   in the seat you paid for wouldn’t it?

9 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

You sound like a barrel of fun and pretty easy to spot then I would think 😆

Billy has told you the inconvenience it causes at the ticket office and I suppose you think he is over complicating matters too when in actual fact it would be simpler for him and all concerned if you just sat   in the seat you paid for wouldn’t it?

It's more that it inconveniences fellow fans that I'm bothered about :) 

28 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Or if the ticket office allowed you to buy a season ticket but didn't mandate it being 'attached' to a seat. Save on the number of  'Reserved' stickers needed too - win, win!

My seat doesn't have a reserved sticker on it!

As I have one of the best seats in the ground I intend on sitting there for the rest of my days. I might move around very slightly if those round me stop going though. 

I had a great ST in the old Lookers stand but due to being away when the seats for the new stand were sold I didn't get a great replacement. 

However, every year I do recommend the ticket office do an audit of the seats taken. This is because in my 3 or so years at my current location the 4 seats to the left of my seat have remained empty. Its quite handy for dull games as I can have a nap. 😁

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

As I have one of the best seats in the ground I intend on sitting there for the rest of my days. I might move around very slightly if those round me stop going though. 

I had a great ST in the old Lookers stand but due to being away when the seats for the new stand were sold I didn't get a great replacement. 

However, every year I do recommend the ticket office do an audit of the seats taken. This is because in my 3 or so years at my current location the 4 seats to the left of my seat have remained empty. Its quite handy for dull games as I can have a nap. 😁

The thing is, those 4 seats are probably taken on our system... 4 people probably just don’t sit there and sit somewhere else entirely! 😂

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

This would all be solved if everyone just sat anywhere other than beside, in front of our behind me, wherever I sit.

But if Rosa starts bringing in her own bottle of wine, I may want to come and sit next to you, would that complicate matters? 

1 hour ago, leeslover said:

Don't worry, he's banned for the rest of the season 

The smell was still lingering deep into the 2nd half.

Topon or should that be Top Boy now he's gone all casual got chucked out after the 1st goal which he later took to Facebook to blame on muslims.

Yep George they made you leap that 4ft wall to get on the pitch.

4 hours ago, maddog said:

Which awkward twats are you talking about? The ones who say they’ll sit in any seat they like as long as it’s not someone else’s, or the ones who insist you sit in a specific one when there’s 10000 other unoccupied seats?

If the mods don't bring back upboats sharpish I'm going to sit in one of their seats...

40 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The smell was still lingering deep into the 2nd half.

Topon or should that be Top Boy now he's gone all casual got chucked out after the 1st goal which he later took to Facebook to blame on muslims.

Yep George they made you leap that 4ft wall to get on the pitch.

Don't underestimate the power of Allah (may peace be upon him) 

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Actually, I'm going to go and find mine about 3.10 on Saturday, move whoever's sat in it and blame it all on Billy :grin:

Do you have a problem with me or something?

Edit: Sorry - I should have seen the funny side! 🙂

Edited by OAFCBilly