Season Ticket prices frozen

2 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Do you have a problem with me or something?

You really need to lighten up. 

4 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Dealing with Oldham Athletic fans on a daily basis, I can tell you it does

How does not being to sell my seat to someone else inconvenience anyone? You still wouldn’t be able to sell it if I sat there? Is there something I’m missing here? :blink: If people are bothered about specific seats in the Joe Royle stand, they should have bought them when it opened. 

9 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

You really need to lighten up. 

How does not being to sell my seat to someone else inconvenience anyone? You still wouldn’t be able to sell it if I sat there? Is there something I’m missing here? :blink: If people are bothered about specific seats in the Joe Royle stand, they should have bought them when it opened. 

I’m fine thanks. I don’t need to “lighten up”. As someone previously stated, his sense of humour didn’t translate to me over social media. It happens all the time. 

You have missed something but I give up trying to explain now. Have a good evening :) 

6 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

You sound like a barrel of fun and pretty easy to spot then I would think 😆

Billy has told you the inconvenience it causes at the ticket office and I suppose you think he is over complicating matters too when in actual fact it would be simpler for him and all concerned if you just sat   in the seat you paid for wouldn’t it?

Are you talking to me? There’s a fancy ‘quote’ function on here that makes it clearer who you’re talking to. And you can keep making the same point over and over again like a ‘barrel of fun’, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll sit where fucking I like since I can, and it does not inconvenience anyone due to the number of spare seats. 

Just now, jorvik_latic said:

I wouldn’t call this thread toxic. People are voicing their opinions due to being told that we HAVE to sit in specific seats in a stadium that isn’t even half full. 

I never said you had to sit in your seat, all I said is that some fans are inconvenienced, I never blamed anyone or said season ticket holders need to relinquish their seats or damned season ticket holders for not sitting in their allocated seats

all I said was that some fans complain, and are inconvenienced. Why would I make that up? 😂

Some fans like to sit in a certain seat, if that seat is occupied by a season ticket holder on our system, and that season ticket holder sits somewhere else every game, the fan has missed out as we can’t sell him the seat he specifically wants.

Believe it or not, we get situations like this regularly. That’s all I was saying.

23 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

I never said you had to sit in your seat, all I said is that some fans are inconvenienced, I never blamed anyone or said season ticket holders need to relinquish their seats or damned season ticket holders for not sitting in their allocated seats

all I said was that some fans complain, and are inconvenienced. Why would I make that up? 😂

Some fans like to sit in a certain seat, if that seat is occupied by a season ticket holder on our system, and that season ticket holder sits somewhere else every game, the fan has missed out as we can’t sell him the seat he specifically wants.

Believe it or not, we get situations like this regularly. That’s all I was saying.

If you’re talking about single match tickets, then they should have season tickets if they want a guaranteed seat. If it’s season tickets, they should have got them earlier. They can’t complain because the seat they want is taken. I don’t see that as inconvenience I see that as people shit out of luck of their own making. 

Edit - I kind of see what you’re saying now. It’s not an issue of seats, it’s an issue of dealing with our numpty fans. 

Edited by jorvik_latic

Just now, jorvik_latic said:

If you’re talking about single match tickets, then they should have season tickets if they want a guaranteed seat. If it’s season tickets, they should have got them earlier. They can’t complain because the seat they want is taken. I don’t see that as inconvenience I see that as people shit out of luck of their own making. 

Fair enough