Season Ticket prices frozen

5 hours ago, singe said:

:locker:

I don't think we should; if there's some good that's emerged from this thread it's that there is a club representative willing to advise on an anonynous independent forum - which is difficult.

It looks like he's willing to stick his neck out, and the membership are willing to cut him some slack.

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't think we should; if there's some good that's emerged from this thread it's that there is a club representative willing to advise on an anonynous independent forum - which is difficult.

It looks like he's willing to stick his neck out, and the membership are willing to cut him some slack.

I was being a tad tongue in cheek to be honest!
Impressed with Billy, even though I  would not have responded so much!, and hope he continues to engage.

39 minutes ago, singe said:

I was being a tad tongue in cheek to be honest!

Yeah I know, I quoted you but it really wasn't about you or anything specific about anybody to be honest!  :)

39 minutes ago, singe said:

Impressed with Billy, even though I  would not have responded so much!, and hope he continues to engage.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I was fairly impressed with him until he started telling me where to sit :wink: 

Only joking. Yes, it’s good to have a representative on here sticking his neck out (and not in a Barry Owen neck sticking way :lol:). 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

This, fair play to Billy for keeping us informed, if I was him I would have stuck 2 fingers up to you all. 

• Like 2

What a load of nuts!  We get season tickets for same price with a handful of offers and off they go again. No wonder I gave this a rest and will do again.  Great work Billy. Remember most of us are grateful and see the common sense in what you are doing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hands on said:

What a load of nuts!  We get season tickets for same price with a handful of offers and off they go again. No wonder I gave this a rest and will do again.  Great work Billy. Remember most of us are grateful and see the common sense in what you are doing. 

Don’t think anybody is ungrateful. Seems to me the general consensus is that Billy is a top guy. I certainly think so anyway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

As a bow down to Billy I sat in my season ticket seat today, caused a bit of a rumpus, I kicked a scruffy urchin out of it. I can also add its like all the other fucking seats. 

I sat in someone else's reserved seat, drank wine out of my hip flask then moved to someone else's reserved seats in the second half. You won't take me alive, copper. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

As a bow down to Billy I sat in my season ticket seat today, caused a bit of a rumpus, I kicked a scruffy urchin out of it. I can also add its like all the other fucking seats. 

The seats are the same but don't they all have a different view of the pitch? 

48 minutes ago, dave_ragg1984 said:

I can’t believe after all this, Harry didn’t sit in his seat on Saturday. He sat in mine. The shit.

:lol: 

Only because @jbroyton was still in his pit (the lucky bastard) and, therefore, didn't sit in his usual non-season ticket seat next to my usual non-ST seat.

On which note - what about season ticket holders who don't even turn up AT ALL Billy? Never mind not sit in their's or someone else's seat, or nobody's? 

They must be even worse than the rest of us, surely? Absolute bastards. 

6 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

:lol: 

Only because @jbroyton was still in his pit (the lucky bastard) and, therefore, didn't sit in his usual non-season ticket seat next to my usual non-ST seat.

On which note - what about season ticket holders who don't even turn up AT ALL Billy? Never mind not sit in their's or someone else's seat, or nobody's? 

They must be even worse than the rest of us, surely? Absolute bastards. 

Again, I’ll sit (or I won’t) where I like! 😊

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I love how people think they are some kind of Ernesto Guevara because they say “I’ll sit where I like”.  Inspirational. 

I love how some people think they're intellectual by calling Che Guevara by his real name rather than his more commonly known name.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I love how people think they are some kind of Ernesto Guevara because they say “I’ll sit where I like”.  Inspirational. 

Thats an interesting* interpretation of the intent behind that side of the discussion.

Another one over-complicating simple matters 🤪

*really weird