Season Ticket prices frozen

I recall some plane hijacking by a terrorist group of some kind. All the hijackers wore t shirts with che  Guevaras pic on. Must have thought it sent out a dont mess with us kind of message. Half hour  later and all the t shirts were riddled with bullet holes all the "Rebs " dead, all the baddies picked off nice and tidy.

Bit of trivia there for you...

right I'll get my coat

12 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I love how some people think they're intellectual by calling Che Guevara by his real name rather than his more commonly known name.

His full name was actually Ernesto Guevara de la Serna Lynch. I'm incredibly clever as well as very funny. 

24 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Would you evict them yourself or tell miss over them ? 

Does it matter?  I’d ask them to move, if they didn’t then I’d tell them to move. If they didn’t then I’d have them moved.  Didn’t realise it was also a tough guy thing Ffs. If I ask someone to politely move out of my season ticket seat why wouldn’t they is the real question. “Cos I’m ‘ard and nobody tells me what to do” isn’t an answer unless you’re a prick. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Does it matter?  I’d ask them to move, if they didn’t then I’d tell them to move. If they didn’t then I’d have them moved.  Didn’t realise it was also a tough guy thing Ffs. If I ask someone to politely move out of my season ticket seat why wouldn’t they is the real question. “Cos I’m ‘ard and nobody tells me what to do” isn’t an answer unless you’re a prick. 

I’m to ard to even know where to start with this Mr serious. Chill out (not just here but In pretty much every thread) ya goon 😲

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

32 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Great imaginary scenario 🤪

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He'd probably hate the modern capitalism of English football and piss off to FC United.

Got rid of one fucking tyrannical Stalinist, don't think another would be too welcome.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

It's hard to decide whether this is best read in the voice of Gareth from The Office or David Brent himself.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

"Move or burn...." 

"If you leave my seat now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find and I will kill you."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy-latic said:

If you’re gonna make the deadline this early, surely it could have been set as pay day for most. Why have it as 2 days before end of the month, baffling.

It's only renewals that are until 27/3/19.

The early bird discount (so same prices) runs until late April. 

Given what a lot have said in this thread, some of those renewing don't need to as they don't actually sit in that seat anyway. 

However, you do make a valid point, moving the deadline until 29th or 31st March is unlikely to make that much difference for the club (please correct if wrong), but might make a lot of difference to those renewing. 

12 hours ago, rudemedic said:

It's only renewals that are until 27/3/19.

The early bird discount (so same prices) runs until late April. 

Given what a lot have said in this thread, some of those renewing don't need to as they don't actually sit in that seat anyway. 

However, you do make a valid point, moving the deadline until 29th or 31st March is unlikely to make that much difference for the club (please correct if wrong), but might make a lot of difference to those renewing. 

I'll pass this on. It's a good idea

• Like 2