An investigation into Fan Experience at Oldham Athletic Football Club - Questionnaire

Hi all, I am a third year undergraduate student, studying Sports Business & Coaching at UCFB.

I was wondering if you would be able to assist me. I am currently working on my dissertation, which is looking into the relationship between Oldham Athletic Football Club and their supporters. The study is aimed at understanding the overall fan experience and to what extent the club engages with their supporters. For my dissertation, I was hoping to use the views of Oldham Athletic football supporters by collecting some primary data through questionnaires online. The data will then be gathered and thoroughly analysed to hopefully indicate recommendations for the club.

(Please note: It is advised, to flip/rotate your device so the questionnaire is easier to complete if you are on a handheld device, mobile and tablet etc.

Please find the Google Forms document attached on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/vAjiofZBmQv6S8h53

27 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I have completed your survey, but the email address you have supplied in the questionnaire seems to be invalid.

It should be my student address, 21608817@ucfbstudent.com - give that another try, if still having trouble with the address I can PM you and arrange anything for you. Also thanks for completing, greatly appreciated. 👍🏻

Edited by MAC0AFC

10 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

It should be my student address, 21608817@ucfbstudent.com - give that another try, if still having trouble with the address I can PM you and arrange anything for you. Also thanks for completing, greatly appreciated. 👍🏻

No, my mail server is still stating that this is and invalid address.

41 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I assume you have got mine as I just clicked on the links. 

Not sure, presumably it has gone through - however, data is anonymous so not able to decipher who has completed and who hasn't. Thanks Disjointed!

38 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

How many reponses have you had, Kieran?  And how many did you set out to get?

I intended originally to get 200, and would close it after a week due to short period of time that the dissertation is due etc

Currently at 233 responses in less than a day. The more responses the better, I can then analyse the data and present back to the club if they wish to do so (which by all accounts they are up for).

Cheers for your help Stevie, hopefully we can bump those numbers up. The data is widespread and very representative of our fan base already so all is looking positive. 

5 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

I intended originally to get 200, and would close it after a week due to short period of time that the dissertation is due etc

Currently at 233 responses in less than a day. The more responses the better, I can then analyse the data and present back to the club if they wish to do so (which by all accounts they are up for).

Cheers for your help Stevie, hopefully we can bump those numbers up. The data is widespread and very representative of our fan base already so all is looking positive. 

Good luck with your dissertation, glad to hear you have had a good response. 

1 hour ago, MAC0AFC said:

Glad to hear it.  Best of luck with it.