Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MAC0AFC

An investigation into Fan Experience at Oldham Athletic Football Club - Questionnaire

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I am a third year undergraduate student, studying Sports Business & Coaching at UCFB.

 

I was wondering if you would be able to assist me. I am currently working on my dissertation, which is looking into the relationship between Oldham Athletic Football Club and their supporters. The study is aimed at understanding the overall fan experience and to what extent the club engages with their supporters. For my dissertation, I was hoping to use the views of Oldham Athletic football supporters by collecting some primary data through questionnaires online. The data will then be gathered and thoroughly analysed to hopefully indicate recommendations for the club.

 

(Please note: It is advised, to flip/rotate your device so the questionnaire is easier to complete if you are on a handheld device, mobile and tablet etc.

 

Please find the Google Forms document attached on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/vAjiofZBmQv6S8h53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pinning this topic at @MAC0AFC's very polite request.  Please help a fellow Latics fan with his studies by completing the questionnaire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

I'm pinning this topic at @MAC0AFC's very polite request.  Please help a fellow Latics fan with his studies by completing the questionnaire.

Thanks again Stevie, really appreciate that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have completed your survey, but the email address you have supplied in the questionnaire seems to be invalid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I have completed your survey, but the email address you have supplied in the questionnaire seems to be invalid.

It should be my student address, 21608817@ucfbstudent.com - give that another try, if still having trouble with the address I can PM you and arrange anything for you. Also thanks for completing, greatly appreciated. 👍🏻

Edited by MAC0AFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

It should be my student address, 21608817@ucfbstudent.com - give that another try, if still having trouble with the address I can PM you and arrange anything for you. Also thanks for completing, greatly appreciated. 👍🏻

No, my mail server is still stating that this is and invalid address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

As it said INVESTIGATION, l felt compelled to do it! 

Ha. I didn’t quite shout it like that, thanks all the same though😂 apologies, hope it was reasonable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Takes no more than 3 to 4 minutes to complete. Sorted.

Appreciate that mate. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I assume you have got mine as I just clicked on the links. 

Not sure, presumably it has gone through - however, data is anonymous so not able to decipher who has completed and who hasn't. Thanks Disjointed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

How many reponses have you had, Kieran?  And how many did you set out to get?

I intended originally to get 200, and would close it after a week due to short period of time that the dissertation is due etc

 

Currently at 233 responses in less than a day. The more responses the better, I can then analyse the data and present back to the club if they wish to do so (which by all accounts they are up for).

 

Cheers for your help Stevie, hopefully we can bump those numbers up. The data is widespread and very representative of our fan base already so all is looking positive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

I intended originally to get 200, and would close it after a week due to short period of time that the dissertation is due etc

 

Currently at 233 responses in less than a day. The more responses the better, I can then analyse the data and present back to the club if they wish to do so (which by all accounts they are up for).

 

Cheers for your help Stevie, hopefully we can bump those numbers up. The data is widespread and very representative of our fan base already so all is looking positive. 

Good luck with your dissertation, glad to hear you have had a good response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

Done

Cheers Boshell, really appreciate that.

Edited by MAC0AFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Good luck with your dissertation, glad to hear you have had a good response. 

Where’s that upboat when you need it! Cheers fella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAC0AFC said:

I intended originally to get 200, and would close it after a week due to short period of time that the dissertation is due etc

 

Currently at 233 responses in less than a day. The more responses the better, I can then analyse the data and present back to the club if they wish to do so (which by all accounts they are up for).

 

Cheers for your help Stevie, hopefully we can bump those numbers up. The data is widespread and very representative of our fan base already so all is looking positive. 

Glad to hear it.  Best of luck with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...