Stevenage (H) - Match Thread

9 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Need 9 wins from 12. Win this and all of a sudden it becomes 8 in 11.

Get it down to 4 from 5 and we have a chance.

Should win this. 2-0. 

You have seen us play this season right? If we got it down to 1 from 1 I’d still be nervous 😬 

14th-17th place is calling us like a Siren 

6 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

You have seen us play this season right? If we got it down to 1 from 1 I’d still be nervous 😬 

14th-17th place is calling us like a Siren 

Personally I'd say we will finish between 10th and 14th, question is would that be classed as satisfactory? 

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Personally I'd say we will finish between 10th and 14th, question is would that be classed as satisfactory? 

Most would have been thinking an instant return or atleast the play-offs but for some unknown reason, our league one players haven't been able to adapt to this 'roll your sleeves up' division, unfortunately M.K who followed us down have and that's where I actually saw us.

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

No, and that's why Frankie Bunn was sacked. 

I still think there's an outside chance of us making the play-offs. But I think we'll finish somewhere in the top 10.

Bar Newport, who thanks to their game in hand, need to be considered in the equation for a top 10 finish, every team still left to play, we play at home. 

Edited by rudemedic

6 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

What happened to Stevenage Borough? 

Wish it was a more interesting story but they dropped it when they got promoted to the football league.

One for the doommongers: wonder whether we can pick it up where they left in a couple of years?

7 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

With the squad we have its about right.

If we want to go up we need a better standard of player and abit more squad depth regardless of whos in the dugout. 

5 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Sad state of affairs when I don’t even fancy watching a stream for £2 , surely there can’t be any pay on the dayers today?

Not everyone is as fickle as you. Some ‘supporters’ actually support their team no matter what.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not everyone is as fickle as you. Some ‘supporters’ actually support their team no matter what.

Oooo get her!

There comes a point where you have to say it's not really worth the time or money.

Any remaining games I go to for this season will be for social reasons.  The football has never been more secondary.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Oooo get her!

There comes a point where you have to say it's not really worth the time or money.

Any remaining games I go to for this season will be for social reasons.  The football has never been more secondary.

I go on my own, so with little to play for and having two young children like you say it’s not worth the time or money. Kos is just mad because I dissed bragner!