Less than 9 hours before kick off ....

and no thread?

Has this board given up on this season, has the club given up on this season, are the team even travelling?

Well I haven't given up. We've a stunning record against top of the table sides, a great record on a Tuesday, we'll win 2-1 tonight. Back that up with a 3-1 win against Tranmere and all of a sudden we'd only need 6 wins in 8 to make the play-offs.

This season is NOT over. 

8 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

and no thread?

Has this board given up on this season, has the club given up on this season, are the team even travelling?

Well I haven't given up. We've a stunning record against top of the table sides, a great record on a Tuesday, we'll win 2-1 tonight. Back that up with a 3-1 win against Tranmere and all of a sudden we'd only need 6 wins in 8 to make the play-offs.

This season is NOT over. 

To quote Tommy Cooper, “just like that”

50 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

and no thread?

This season is NOT over. 

Given up. Monty not even been on to tell us we’ll deffo make it. Fishing gears coming out on Saturdays until next season now. When your a non season ticket holder it’s hard to justify the twenty  odd quid a pop to play for nothing. Give me a relegation battle over this 😩

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Given up. Monty not even been on to tell us we’ll deffo make it. Fishing gears coming out on Saturdays until next season now. When your a non season ticket holder it’s hard to justify the twenty  odd quid a pop to play for nothing. Give me a relegation battle over this 😩

I’ve always thought a religation battle is better than treading water. Even after last season I think I still prefer a battle, to this. Admittedly it’s better when we pull it out the bag and survive.

• Like 1

Bury away was when I gave up with this season what about everyonelse?

Now its just a case of going through the motions. However I will go to all the home games in hope I can see an inclining of hope for next season and I will renew my season ticket.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

We will make the play offs.

They say it ain't over till it's over but this constant throwing away a lead has made this virtually impossible now,

sorry, but like Glossop I'm out and already thinking about the season to come

Thank the lord this one's nearly over..........bloody good riddance, a write off!

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Surely your looking forward to all the summer signings. . . ?  👀

21 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Surely your looking forward to all the summer signings. . . ?  👀

Yep. That’ll mean this abomination of a dogshit season is over. Don’t you worry I’ll be as optimistic as anything once the first no name signing goes through. I won’t even write any off until I’ve seen them doing laps round Chapel rd

1 minute ago, ghostofcecere said:

Gave up after Bury, I thought we’d have a new manger bounce and have an exciting run in, flirting with the play offs. Typical Latics, we did fuck all as usual.

Time for me to recharge the batteries for next season.

Macclesfield was the one that convinced me we would do fuck all. A good days drinking ruined by 11 leg irons. 

• Like 1

First time in a long time we actually have a chance to blood some youths.

It'd be great to see Jay Shez, Harry Robinson, Scholes-Beard, Jack Williams, Max Norman etc. given a few runs out without it being a do or die scenario, as has happened with edmundson and hamer last season.

Sadly we are more likely to see loanees and french 4th divisioners.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, latics22 said:

I’ve always thought a religation battle is better than treading water. Even after last season I think I still prefer a battle, to this. Admittedly it’s better when we pull it out the bag and survive.

The only ones battling last season were the fans, there was no fight in the team and sadly nothings changed after that very avoidable drop to this pile of steaming shite.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:10 AM, oafcshuck said:

and no thread?

This season is NOT over. 

Choo -fucking - choo