Match Thread: Lincoln City (A)

Just now, BP1960 said:

Lincoln are a poor bunch of footballers, but their policy of overpowing the opposition works in this league.

If we continue with weak half hearted players next season nothing will change.

Surely PS will realise this?

So you have to be a huge, physical and cynical side to get out of league 2?   

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Your eyes are good. I’d need to see a replay for that, which of course iFollow doesn’t show. 

Saw it alright, and right under the refs nose.

if an opposition player had done that you would be baying for him to be sent off 

Silly by Baxter.  Dapo not ready for L2 even before the injury. Not convinced we practice any pattern of play in training other than hopeful balls from the back (unlikely to pay off against Lincoln!). I'm not even sure we practice throw ins as most of them go to the opposition! Really think the season is a write off; roll on the summer clear out,

• Like 1

Shut up BP, for a lifelong scout who obviously knows the game, sometimes you don’t half talk some shite!!

Scholes will know all about the squad but he can only pick the players he has at his disposal.

Baxters dismissal was probably down to the frustration of playing with poor players.

The time to be concerned will be if it’s the same next season!

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

This isn’t about my preference. Can’t you just answer the question? 

The answer are easily Lincoln are top of the league.

A question for you, is Gardner being missed now we have seen how weak our midfield is?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, super_blue said:

Ha ha what did you watch? Red for me...late and studs showing. 

Pussies game now though isn’t it. He got the ball. And guaranteed that player is not injured. Hence I said football is now wank. Yes in the eyes of the laws it’s a red card. In the eyes of myself it’s a great committed tackle. 

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The answer are easily Lincoln are top of the league.

A question for you, is Gardner being missed now we have seen how weak our midfield is?

So because a team that is physical and cynical is currently too then that is how it always HAS to be!  As someone further up says you don’t half talk shite sometimes (Just like last season when you said we should sign that lump from Bradford who went on to prove what a useless footballer he was).  Not ALL teams that get promoted from League 2 or League 1 for that matter have to be like Lincoln.     I get it.... you are old school... big and tough is what makes a footballer. 

Answer to your second question? No. He’s poor. Sorry, I know he’s pretty much ‘your boy’ but I don’t rate him.  Happy? 

3 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Shut up BP, for a lifelong scout who obviously knows the game, sometimes you don’t half talk some shite!!

Scholes will know all about the squad but he can only pick the players he has at his disposal.

Baxters dismissal was probably down to the frustration of playing with poor players.

The time to be concerned will be if it’s the same next season!

I will say how I feel, like it or not, this is an open forum as far as I know.

• Like 1