Match Thread: Lincoln City (A)

Just so I don’t get into trouble, can anyone let me know when Scholes free pass is over and we can start criticising? I know he gets longer than the last 37 managers we’ve had on account of him being famous and living nearby, it’s just I have a troubling feeling that he may not actually be any good at being a football manager

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

Just so I don’t get into trouble, can anyone let me know when Scholes free pass is over and we can start criticising? I know he gets longer than the last 37 managers we’ve had on account of him being famous and living nearby, it’s just I have a troubling feeling that he may not actually be any good at being a football manager

Don't worry, would be a surprise if he is here next season 

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

You may well be right but I hope he will be given till the end of next season.

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

So because a team that is physical and cynical is currently too then that is how it always HAS to be!  As someone further up says you don’t half talk shite sometimes (Just like last season when you said we should sign that lump from Bradford who went on to prove what a useless footballer he was).  Not ALL teams that get promoted from League 2 or League 1 for that matter have to be like Lincoln.     I get it.... you are old school... big and tough is what makes a footballer. 

Answer to your second question? No. He’s poor. Sorry, I know he’s pretty much ‘your boy’ but I don’t rate him.  Happy? 

You love to give it out, but can't take it, one of the worst posters on OWTB as others have also said.

The best way is to block your endless bias, which I will be doing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

You love to give it out, but can't take it, one of the worst posters on OWTB as others have also said.

The best way is to block your endless bias, which I will be doing.

Take what? The irony! Im asking you a simple question which you refuse to answer.  Do whatever you want, I couldn’t care less what you or ‘others’ think. 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Hunt should never play for us again. Absolutely woeful tonight. 

And there we were, questioning why he wasn’t getting games.

Unfit?

Naughty boy?

Unfairly binned by Abs?

Nope, he was just shee-ite.