Match Thread: Lincoln City (A)

Just now, JohnnyPimp said:

And there we were, questioning why he wasn’t getting games.

Unfit?

Naughty boy?

Unfairly binned by Abs?

Nope, he was just shee-ite.

Sooo bad tonight though. Doesn’t even look like he is trying half the time. 

Wish there was some way we could fuck some of these off now and start to rebuild a team with some brains and a bit of brawn. No group hugs after an odd goal, just acknowledge and carry on with the job in hand. Sick of these clueless twats

• Like 2

Abysmal performance apart from the first 5 minutes - couldn't string two passes together.  Side looks completely short of confidence and apart from Lang (occasionally) the team carries no goal threat. O'Grady couldn't trap a bag of cement. Really don't know where a win is coming from based on what I've seen. Lincoln had a pattern to their play, we had none. Goodness knows what they do in training, but there is no evidence on the pitch of any plan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

What’s happened ? 

Filmed himself in the ambulance after his shoulder injury (making sure he got the odd moody look into the camera) and had the time to animate nee naw, nee naw on the footage.  

I mean... wtf!?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Tip tap airy fairy 2nd to the ball.

Far too many shrinking violets for this division.

They shrunk in the last, fancy football is no good if you haven't got players capable of it.

Bunch of softies and that's being polite 

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Ha ha what did you watch? Red for me...late and studs showing. 

What everyone is missing is the 2 yellow cards fouls seconds before Baxter’s tackle, the ref was a absolute twat from start to finish, Baxter was right to get frustrated, he’s the only player tonight to give a shit

Just now, oafc21 said:

What everyone is missing is the 2 yellow cards fouls seconds before Baxter’s tackle, the ref was a absolute twat from start to finish, Baxter was right to get frustrated, he’s the only player tonight to give a shit

That is true to be fair. 

13 minutes ago, steveecky said:

Abysmal performance apart from the first 5 minutes - couldn't string two passes together.  Side looks completely short of confidence and apart from Lang (occasionally) the team carries no goal threat. O'Grady couldn't trap a bag of cement. Really don't know where a win is coming from based on what I've seen. Lincoln had a pattern to their play, we had none. Goodness knows what they do in training, but there is no evidence on the pitch of any plan.

This team is absolutely piss poor. To be fair the game was out of reach when Vera and O’Grady came on but without question they must be just about the most ineffective strikers I’ve ever seen in Oldham shirts!!!

If I was Scholes now I would blood the likes of Robinson, and Scholes Beard. The playoffs are a pipe dream and the majority of this lot will be hopefully cast aside.

Massive changes needed yet again...I sincerely hope along with AL’s backing he’s up to the task!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Who was it who said not even Mourinho would sort this shit out?

we are currently the most stale club in Englih football, when was the last time we actually had an end of season run in to look forward to whilst fighting promotion..

I think I mentioned Guardiola but even he'd be up against it, as it stands both Bunn and PW were getting a tune out of this lot.

Scholes is really struggling now and were falling down the table fast, roll on next season!