Mansfield Match On Sky

Does this mean that accommodating the TV cameras was not considered as part of the North Stand build?  If we have a big FA Cup draw in the next few years, are we going to have to write off a huge section of the Main Stand to allow the TV company to set up?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I don't believe a word that comes out of this club.

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I await being contacted then.

If you can DM me your contact number or email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk I'll explain to you why the gantry couldn't go in the North Stand and I'll arrange your seat rearrangement

Thanks

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah I was raring to go and get my first season ticket in years until this devastating  news. A dark day for the club. Everything else going on has fuckall to do with the slow uptake...

You can't build a pyramid of cards without a couple of cards on the bottom layer. 

4 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

If you can DM me your contact number or email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk I'll explain to you why the gantry couldn't go in the North Stand and I'll arrange your seat rearrangement

Thanks

It says we will all be contacted not the other way round.

What happens to those ST holders who turn up on the day, where are you going to direct them?

Edited by BP1960

4 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Does this mean that accommodating the TV cameras was not considered as part of the North Stand build?  If we have a big FA Cup draw in the next few years, are we going to have to write off a huge section of the Main Stand to allow the TV company to set up?

And if its a capacity crowd will season ticket holders be shunted elsewhere, even the RRE?

Edited by BP1960

31 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It says we will all be contacted not the other way round.

What happens to those ST holders who turn up on the day, where are you going to direct them?

I get that you are annoyed but I am trying to help you.

I'm contacting you right now via this channel. 

Not all seats have been directly affected, most of those directly affected I have got in touch with. What seat do you sit in?

18 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Your season ticket doesn’t apply to cup matches though ? 

Hes just moaning for the sake of it now. The guy is trying to hell him but he’s not having it. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

I get that you are annoyed but I am trying to help you.

I'm contacting you right now via this channel. 

Not all seats have been directly affected, most of those directly affected I have got in touch with. What seat do you sit in?

If I turn up on the day unannounced can I move to a vacant seat in the lower main stand and claim a free programme?

However,  if you are offering a free box in the North Stand I'll be in touch asap.

Just now, BP1960 said:

If I turn up on the day unannounced can I move to a vacant seat in the lower main stand and claim a free programme?

However,  if you are offering a free box in the North Stand I'll be in touch asap.

Ha.... Are you usually announced!? 

This is getting very very silly. Petty! 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I wish we could offer a free box to everyone who has been affected!

Yes you are able to move to a vacant seat in the lower main stand. Your free programme has to be claimed through the Ticket Office though.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hey Billy, what's the deal with the padded seats in the North Stand? Most near me are unoccupied. If you try and sit in them before kick off, you get turfed out by the stewards. If you wait until the game has started, you're usually left alone. Is this policy, or are the stewards just being slack?

6 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Hey Billy, what's the deal with the padded seats in the North Stand? Most near me are unoccupied. If you try and sit in them before kick off, you get turfed out by the stewards. If you wait until the game has started, you're usually left alone. Is this policy, or are the stewards just being slack?

They’re the 100 club seats. We don’t actually have 100 members in the 100 club (lol), and as far as I’m aware there are 100 seats there... our commercial department tries to sell the remaining 100 club seats per game. Obviously if they don’t or if a 100 club member doesn’t show up etc, then the seat will be vacant during the game. The stewards won’t know until the game starts if the seats have been sold/occupied. Really they should be omitting people from those seats if they haven’t paid for it because someone might be late or they might just be inside still or whatever, as well as the fact it’s not been paid for by them :) I won’t get into it any further because the last time I started discussing anything seat related on here it was a nightmare!

• Like 1