Mansfield Match On Sky

4 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

It’s pretty depressing that we can’t even sell 100 premium seats, I seem to remember it was quite a good package 

4 hours ago, owdumer said:

It's not what was originally promised, and now they say the price will go up next season.

We’re putting together a far better package this season, definitely better value for money. There may or may not be a price increase, we need to work something out that suits us and the fans as last season the previous commercial team was working on a loss when it came to 100 club sales

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How much did you pay for yours ? 

It's £675. For that you get your seat, food before the game, tea/coffee at half time, a programme and a parking pass. Any home games in the first 2 rounds of the cup competitions are included.

They still haven't announced what the price to renew is, but have sent an email saying that they have recently discovered that the club are making a loss on the package due to an "administrative error", so the price will be going up.

There is a rumour that Marco wants to pull the plug on providing this in the North Stand due to the deteriorating relationship with the landlord. Not sure if there's any truth to this though.

Edited by bozman
spelling
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m sure It was recently posted on here, I think by the trust, that AL had a good business relationship with Blitz & Gazal!

I did see that but I've been told by someone on the OEC side of the fence that it's far from good at the moment.

Just now, oafc1955 said:

Maybe the potential land purchase bid by the fan led consortium has something to do with it?

I think it probably happened before that. I reckon AL spat his dummy out with something hence the installation of the kitchen in the old O2 and hiring his own chef (strange thing to do when you've spent your life savings and can't pay the gas bill)....

48 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I think it probably happened before that. I reckon AL spat his dummy out with something hence the installation of the kitchen in the old O2 and hiring his own chef (strange thing to do when you've spent your life savings and can't pay the gas bill)....

Yes, this is similar to what I was told. There is certainly some ongoing friction.

At least one member of OEC staff is banned from the OEC premises on match days.

He can do that because the club have control of the facility then under the terms of their agreement.

13 minutes ago, bozman said:

Yes, this is similar to what I was told. There is certainly some ongoing friction.

At least one member of OEC staff is banned from the OEC premises on match days.

He can do that because the club have control of the facility then under the terms of their agreement.

Is he being made to train with the sous chefs? 

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

£675 for a padded seat, a cup of tea and a programme? That’s shit, no wonder we can’t sell them.

I've a good padded seat at home in front of the tele with Sky and BT Sports available.

My wife makes the complimentary tea.

A free TV guide is also given.

It's £50 a visitor in future.

Edited by BP1960