9 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Has Andy Taylor been put down or something?

I think it's contractual i.e. if he plays one more game we have to give him a new deal.

He's disappointed and isn't worth keeping on next season, but he's an option if we really needed him.  My opinion though is that we brought in Iacovitti for a reason and now would be the best time to give him minutes when Hunt isn't doing very well.

2 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I think it's contractual i.e. if he plays one more game we have to give him a new deal.

He's disappointed and isn't worth keeping on next season, but he's an option if we really needed him.  My opinion though is that we brought in Iacovitti for a reason and now would be the best time to give him minutes when Hunt isn't doing very well.

That's a stupid clause, if you think they can do a job either sign them for the full season or not.

6 minutes ago, latics22 said:

He’s been in the bench, if That’s true and we 100% want rid. Why put him on bench , even a dire emergency doesn’t warrant bringing on a player who triggers a clause for next season.

Starts not sub appearances.

3 hours ago, rosa said:

Genuinely considering going into work to avoid this. Not at all optimistic and losing to Tranmere is never fun. And we won't even have the entertainment of Baxter two footing one of them. 

You could decide to go back to your Celtic roots and watch a potential 6 Nations Decider. 

58 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I honestly think this will be my plan for Saturday. All the fight and fun has gone from me. 

It was my plan in December, when I got tickets. 

The fact that it coincides with a potential protest is just icing on the cake. 

10 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Was going to bring my 5 year old daughter tomorrow but not sure I want her covered in boiling piss :D

Don't worry mcfluff - I`ve been doing mine in a plastic bag to take with me on Saturday and it's in the fridge - so no risk of scolding your daughter. 🤪

• Like 1