Scholes gone

15 minutes ago, milnrow latics said:

Please can someone explain to me why they think that the electricity and gas has been cut off. Surely if they had been then we wouldn't have been able to stage a game. At least two games since Scholes was appointed were played under floodlights. I seem to recall they worked perfectly. In addition I assume that the showers in the changing rooms and various other appliances i.e. bars and catering outlets were either powered by gas or electricity. They nmay well have been cut off but it doesn't seem to ring true. Please can someone explain.

Gas has been cut off for a month or so. They use a heat generator on match days, which enables the game to go ahead. Midweek, the players have had to shower either at Glo Gym or at home...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Unbelievably you’re actually siding with our muppet of an owner after all that’s happened at the club.

We need to get him out as quick as possible!

I'm not siding with him.....I'm putting a bit of perspective out there. Difference.

Just out of interest, what did I say that was wrong?

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Gas has been cut off for a month or so. They use a heat generator on match days, which enables the game to go ahead. Midweek, the players have had to shower either at Glo Gym or at home...

Wow, now as a trusted source that’s a pretty shambolic state of affairs.

13 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Have to disagree with this....Scholes was allowed to manage.....he was just crap at it. He put in the starting line-up players that AL wanted to get rid of and dropped others that AL wanted to play. I reckon AL looked at the product Scholes put out and thought it's gone downhill from what PW put out. Also, a return of 6 points from 21 is sh*te.

You really have to look at the bigger picture though, are you going to start judging a manager on 7 games with that dysfunctional shower of a squad he inherited, without Clarke holding the ship together we'd be fucked and down already because half this squad would struggle in the Conference. 

6 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Have the bills not been paid because there’s no money, or by being disorganised?

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You really have to look at the bigger picture though, are you going to start judging a manager on 7 games with that dysfunctional shower of a squad he inherited, without Clarke holding the ship together we'd be fucked and down already because half this squad would struggle in the Conference. 

So, with this dysfunctional squad, PW gets 10 points from 18 and Scholes get 7 from 21. What's the difference? Might have something to do with PW knowing how to man manage.

A number of posters moaned about Bunn not communicating and standing around with hands in his pockets when the match was on but when the manager is Scholes, it's suddenly ok.

4 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

I think Scholes dropped both bollocks by believing the voices in his head saying "Paul, you have the talent to be a top manager". In reality, he was tactically inept, has no communication skills and is crap at motivation. No use asking our players to hit that tree 50 yards away. 

I had doubts about his appointment but supported him. But after yesterday's announcement, I'm really not bothered about him going.

We need stabilisation at this level.....someone who's been around Leagues 1 & 2 for a few years. 

Yep, it’s the “voices in his head” that’s the problem.....

2 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

There will be plenty of applicants who are at home doing washing up or walking the dog who will take this job on. We just need to separate those in the "F*ck me, please God, no" and "Now he is crap" columns from the half dozen who are so-so.

Yep, “So-so” is what we need... you heard it here first....

44 minutes ago, milnrow latics said:

Please can someone explain to me why they think that the electricity and gas has been cut off. Surely if they had been then we wouldn't have been able to stage a game....

...that’s right, it didn’t happen... everyone who’s says so is a c*nt. Mikejh45 & Abdallah Lemsagam say so...

34 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Have to disagree with this....Scholes was allowed to manage.....he was just crap at it. He put in the starting line-up players that AL wanted to get rid of and dropped others that AL wanted to play. I reckon AL looked at the product Scholes put out and thought it's gone downhill from what PW put out. Also, a return of 6 points from 21 is sh*te.

Yeah.... Scholes is a c*nt, Lemsagam is a Saint....

Stevesidg, If your gas was cut off at home because of an outstanding bill you would pay it immediately. FFS!!!...a full month without gas at a football club and he chose to use a fucking generator😳

He’s got to be skint surely....I would suggest that non payment of wages will rear its ugly head again before much longer

56 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Scholes is the first manager we have had who doesnt need to manage for financial gain, he told the bellend he would walk if he interfered and thats exactly what he did..Although his managerial record wasnt great Scholes had contacts and could have brought in some decent fresh faces in the summer, instead he will be now judged by his record with us managing the rabble AL brought in..

The club was apparently almost debt free he told sky sports on the day of Scholes’s appointment and now we find out that the same weekend we had the gas and elec cut off for non payments of bills, i dont believe a word that comes out of his mouth..

But you know we are not debt free.

10 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

So, with this dysfunctional squad, PW gets 10 points from 18 and Scholes get 7 from 21. What's the difference? Might have something to do with PW knowing how to man manage.

A number of posters moaned about Bunn not communicating and standing around with hands in his pockets when the match was on but when the manager is Scholes, it's suddenly ok.

Yeah, Wild was happy with Lemsagams behaviour.... Scholes is a fookin princess...

31 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Stop that right now...….logic has no part on this thread.

You need some OWTB retraining on the following ground rules:

1) Everything that goes wrong in the world, including Brexit, is AL's fault.

2) There is no Rule 2.

Come back when you have a firm grasp of the above, you scamp.

Everyone on here is a c*nt.... Mikejh45 is the voice of reason....

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

Yeah, Wild was happy with Lemsagams behaviour.... Scholes is a fookin princess...

Alas we'll never know but one things for sure, the way Scholes has gone about this doesn't paint a good picture of him either

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

Everyone on here is a c*nt.... Mikejh45 is the voice of reason....

Hellfire.....you've come across as a miserable git for quite a while now, but it seems any semblance of humour has deserted you.

But you carry on attacking me, that's ok.

Alan Howarth Retweeted Oldham Athletic AFC

I find this statement laughable, I say that because it claims Abdallah has been in Dubai for the past few weeks, yet he was on the same flight as me from Dubai to Manchester exactly one week ago ! We know who’s telling the truth here and it ain’t Abdallah

Archived