Scholes gone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

He posts stuff like this all the time but is never able to tell you why he disagrees.

What,

Read my previous posts !!!!

2 sides to every story , I'm no supporter of either AL or Scholes but as usual most punters on here speculate whilst a lot agree with them.

I've given my reasons why I think Scholes is no better than AL if you care to read them.

1 hour ago, whittles left foot said:

He posts stuff like this all the time but is never able to tell you why he disagrees.

You really think Scholes is as bad as Abdallah? 

You need that explaining? 

Ridiculous. 

48 minutes ago, johnboy said:

baxter has a 12mth option on his contract which is in latics favour.he can only leave if latics don't invoke the option or agree mutyally for him to leave.

Clue....he’s not French and Al’s plotless!

14 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

You really think Scholes is as bad as Abdallah? 

You need that explaining? 

Ridiculous. 

He's acted as bad, child like.

Leave by text and don't answer your phone. 

Most of the reasons stated have been speculation from the press that AL has denied. 

Until facts come out no one knows what's gone on but Scholes walked out and in my eyes he's no better than AL who at least still remains.

Just now, losesome said:

He's acted as bad, child like.

Leave by text and don't answer your phone. 

Most of the reasons stated have been speculation from the press that AL has denied. 

Until facts come out no one knows what's gone on but Scholes walked out and in my eyes he's no better than AL who at least still remains.

That single statement destroys the first line and contradicts what you are trying to say about Scholes.

Anybody acting like that is a child.

No bottle to stand up and be counted, he has just left us in a bigger mess than before.

Wish he'd never taken the job and they should have left Wild in charge until season end. 

7 minutes ago, losesome said:

No bottle to stand up and be counted, he has just left us in a bigger mess than before.

Wish he'd never taken the job and they should have left Wild in charge until season end. 

We won one out of Wilds last five games and that was his swansong at Crawley, not sure he's the saviour many are proclaiming.

19 minutes ago, losesome said:

You really need to look at the bigger picture. Scholes is but just another statistic in the AL regime. The fact is that he is the first able to stick 2 fingers up to AL.He is actually the first able to financially stand up to AL.

24 minutes ago, losesome said:

Also he hasn't left us in a bigger mess than before.He has brought the problems of the AL regime into the open. If that leaves us playing on Clayton Playing Fields it is better in principle than the sham we have been opreating under.

47 minutes ago, losesome said:

WTF difference do you think that would have made in the marginally longer term. Unreal. 

2 hours ago, losesome said:

What,

Read my previous posts !!!!

2 sides to every story , I'm no supporter of either AL or Scholes but as usual most punters on here speculate whilst a lot agree with them.

I've given my reasons why I think Scholes is no better than AL if you care to read them.

Not you the OG poster.

53 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Also he hasn't left us in a bigger mess than before.He has brought the problems of the AL regime into the open. If that leaves us playing on Clayton Playing Fields it is better in principle than the sham we have been opreating under.

I don't think it is, is it?

10 hours ago, johnboy said:

baxter has a 12mth option on his contract which is in latics favour.he can only leave if latics don't invoke the option or agree mutyally for him to leave.

AL wants Baxter to take a pay cut, doubt he will accept, AL is a grade one nutter. Seyfli the CB deemed not good enough for Ashton Utd so what the hell is he anywhere near our squad.

I desperately wanted to believe the bull shit. But it’s a charade, lie after lie. we are totally doomed with this idiot in charge.

Today I was going to renew 4 season tickets, not now and won’t pay a penny towards the fraud, it breaks my heart but enough is enough. 

9 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

We won one out of Wilds last five games and that was his swansong at Crawley, not sure he's the saviour many are proclaiming.

His overall record is better than Scholes and whether we won or not we were far more entertaining.  I am not saying he was anything like our saviour but keeping him on would have given us stability until the season finished. 

Also under Wild we played with far more pride and passion than any game under Scholes. 

3 minutes ago, losesome said:

His overall record is better than Scholes and whether we won or not we were far more entertaining.  I am not saying he was anything like our saviour but keeping him on would have given us stability until the season finished. 

Also under Wild we played with far more pride and passion than any game under Scholes. 

Under Wild we played FA Cup matches with huge away followings and had the after glow of those performances. Scholes only had standard league fixtures. You're comparing kumquats to satsumas. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Under Wild we played FA Cup matches with huge away followings and had the after glow of those performances. Scholes only had standard league fixtures. You're comparing kumquats to satsumas. 

Both fans of the club but only one really cares about it deep down 

True colours have been revealed

5 hours ago, losesome said:

Two words kills this argument dead 

Macclesfield Town

As bad as I've seen us in 30 odd years.

Let's not forget once Surridge and Lyden fucked off Wilds record read played 5 won 1 drew 1 and lost 3, it really shouldn't come as a shock that Scholes couldn't get any more out of the same group of players, it was obvious to anyone who watches us regular that the decision not to replace those two key players ended our season and we were never going to do anything with the donkies our esteemed Sporting Director (:laught16:) saw fit as replacements.

Archived