Scholes gone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope someone can get to ask him what assurances he was given that have been reneged on. Could give a proper insight to what the feck we are dealing with here. 

Absolute fecking shambles. 

Who the hell will take the job now? 

Just now, kowenicki said:

I hope someone can get to ask him what assurances he was given that have been reneged on. Could give a proper insight to what the feck we are dealing with here. 

Absolute fecking shambles. 

Who the hell will take the job now? 

Plenty of people will still want the job. 

Trouble is, the calibre won’t be high. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Anyone think he’s using abdallah, because he just couldn’t be arsed with the everyday hassle of managing a skint lower league club. It would give him the perfect out. . 

Me. 

He thought it would be easy, and it wasn't. 

The fact that he was only as good as Darren Kelly (League games), shows that he wasn't as good as some were making out. 

1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

Me. 

He thought it would be easy, and it wasn't. 

The fact that he was only as good as Darren Kelly (League games), shows that he wasn't as good as some were making out. 

Good point,maybe he jumped ship in an effort to minimalise damage to his rep.

7 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Don't know what's gone on. But the timing of the appointment was wrong. He should have come in the summer, fresh start and all that. 

Wouldn't have made a difference. I wanted Scholes to work... I still think it would've. This confirms, whoever is in, is going to have to put up with shit. Scholes just didn't have to... Most appointments will.

Archived