It's almost as if he's trying to get people back on side by making himself out to be utterly reasonable. Well, at least it's some sort of plan so, in that respect, it's progress.

37 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I thought he was speaking in the past tense. 

He he said he was trying to get him back, just after he packed in, but he wouldn’t answer his phone or reply to messages.

That’s how I understood it on sky sports yesterday, I think you could have interpreted it that he was trying to get him back, which is probably where this story has come from.

37 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I thought he was speaking in the past tense. 

He he said he was trying to get him back, just after he packed in, but he wouldn’t answer his phone or reply to messages.

That’s how I understood it on sky sports yesterday, I think you could have interpreted it that he was trying to get him back, which is probably where this story has come from.

Now we know AL has truly lost it

Scholes isn't worthy of any form of reinstatement, infact, I wouldn't even give him a ball boys job after his weak, lame excuses.

Man up AL 🤬

Clubs fucked with this clown at the helm, had enough to be honest and cannot see any way forward whilst he's in charge. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

'Kin 'ell! Scholes is back!

I was flicking through this thread, didn’t see the above question. Just saw yours and the below comment! I actually thought he was back 😔🔫