Scholes gone

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

They were all paid off, probably signing a non disclosure agreement. They may be higher profile but they haven’t made a fortune from the game. 

Not worth the paper they are written on.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Yes they are. 

Disgraced procedure, we have seen them crumble when challenged.

Too much is made if so called sensitive information by people wanting to hide something , if its all out in the open there's no need for for it.

Secrets have a habit of coming out anyway. 

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Too much is made if so called sensitive information by people wanting to hide something , if its all out in the open there's no need for for it.

Are you thinking of court injunctions?

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Are you thinking of court injunctions?

What are the reasons football clubs employees are signing NDAs, aren't they subject to court injuntions if breached?

If not they are worthlesss and can't prevent anyone speaking out.

Do Trust members have to partake in them?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Are you talking about gagging orders again? An NDA in the case of a payoff is contractual. If they want to receive their money, they have to keep quiet. Talk and AL has grounds to not pay them/claim money already paid back. 

On 3/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, Hands on said:

Now who was it who said that Abdallah was putting £200k per month into OAFC?

It is very difficult to know if someone is being truthful if they have the ability to believe everything they say.

He did himself. I am quite sure it was on the radio or a newspaper article. Poss start of season

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

I don’t understand why people are desperate for every little detail. There is enough out there to know al isn’t up to the job. 

But I don't understand why don't want a more factual picture of what's going on at our club. 

Otherwise it's as the old saying goes "don't let the truth get in the way of a good story".

We are talking about our club here and all this business of NDAs and whispers through the grapevine and he said she said is a little grating to be honest when none of us really know what the heck is going on

7 minutes ago, True Tic said:

But I don't understand why don't want a more factual picture of what's going on at our club. 

Otherwise it's as the old saying goes "don't let the truth get in the way of a good story".

We are talking about our club here and all this business of NDAs and whispers through the grapevine and he said she said is a little grating to be honest when none of us really know what the heck is going on

The most grating aspect for me is the way AL operates, it's not really up for debate anymore and let's face it this hasn't been going on for 12 months like some are claiming it stems back to the summer of 2017 when Shez walked on the back of the Lemsagams bringing in the likes of Placide in favour of shez's preferred signing Ripley.

We are getting on for nearly two full seasons that these to have been hanging around, they've seen us relegated and currently sitting in 16th in a piss poor League 2 over 30 points of the leaders Lincoln. 

It's shit, really shit and in my opinion his behaviour shouldn't be supported in any form.

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

I don’t understand why people are desperate for every little detail. There is enough out there to know al isn’t up to the job. 

That's the problem, no hard evidence either way due to secrecy.

1 hour ago, underdog said:

He did himself. I am quite sure it was on the radio or a newspaper article. Poss start of season

We could just look at  the clubs accounts when publisherd for  full info couldn't we?

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

The most grating aspect for me is the way AL operates, it's not really up for debate anymore and let's face it this hasn't been going on for 12 months like some are claiming it stems back to the summer of 2017 when Shez walked on the back of the Lemsagams bringing in the likes of Placide in favour of shez's preferred signing Ripley.

We are getting on for nearly two full seasons that these to have been hanging around, they've seen us relegated and currently sitting in 16th in a piss poor League 2 over 30 points of the leaders Lincoln. 

It's shit, really shit and in my opinion his behaviour shouldn't be supported in any form.

I agree, I am most certainly not supporting him, I'm just irritated by all the stuff coming out like you said, since shez, wellens, bunn, Rhodes and scholes but between them next to nowt has been said. A little from wellens on some podcast but that's it. 

These are the people who love our club and could tell us what a bloody circus it really is, or not. But sign that NDA or build it into your contract and you can say nowt and the fans remain relatively in the dark. 

Its a sense of " I know what's going on, erm but well I'll let someone else come out and spill the beans" 

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

What are the reasons football clubs employees are signing NDAs, aren't they subject to court injuntions if breached?

If not they are worthlesss and can't prevent anyone speaking out.

Do Trust members have to partake in them?

You're confusing two entirely different things. The A in NDA is for agreement, i. e. entered into voluntarily. 

Court injunctions are imposed. 

Just now, Dave_Og said:

You're confusing two entirely different things. The A in NDA is for agreement, i. e. entered into voluntarily. 

He keeps doing this. It’s been explained before but he won’t have it.  NDA’s are an everyday tool of business. Not unusual at all....and often used to protect BOTH parties. 

19 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Keeping everyone else in the dark in the process. I can see why it's done but it doesn't help when trying to glean what the bigger picture is

That’s probably because the person insisting on it doesn’t want the bigger picture being seen. 

48 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So what are those imposed on our previous managers and players and employees  that they cant speak out?

Archived