Scholes gone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Bollocks. Corney is still a cunt. Even more so as it looks like he sold to another cunt. 

Kept the club afloat on his own for years after his partners disappeared and kept Oldham in league one. Everyone got their wish with a new owner and look where they are now....

2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I’m done. AL is a clown 

The best bit about of all this is we should all now be able to unite in our understanding of the problem.

We should all join the Trust and unite behind the people who are attempting to apply some pressure on the owner as well as broker a deal to buy the land from Blitz/Gazal......

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Is  there a market up for next manager?

3/1 Charlie Carolli

5/1 Bernard Manning

6/1 Jim Bowen

8/1 Les Dawson

12/1 Marcel Marsaud (#Frenchlad - worth a punt)

Good to see you spelling the french lads name wrong. Some owtb traditions need to be maintained during our descent to oblivion. 

Just now, League one forever said:

Would I take it if I was Wild you mean? 

If I knew I could go back to my other job, then yes. If he offered it me ‘permantley’ then no. 

Yes, because you'd take him at his word wouldn't you

19 minutes ago, Dannylatics said:

Kept the club afloat on his own for years after his partners disappeared and kept Oldham in league one. Everyone got their wish with a new owner and look where they are now....

Too right.

TTA started with the right intentions.

This "former" agent's only intention was to farm his clients through the club and bully every member of staff to get in line to feed his own ego.

9 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

The best bit about of all this is we should all now be able to unite in our understanding of the problem.

We should all join the Trust and unite behind the people who are attempting to apply some pressure on the owner as well as broker a deal to buy the land from Blitz/Gazal......

The trust have been supporting AL so why on earth would I unite with the trust as they clearly know nothing or are oblivious ? 

If we'd not conceded the late goals and were challenging for the play offs I think Paul Scholes would still be here BUT, and I've said all along I was nervous, I doubt he would have been here at the start of next season. 

I just couldn't t see it, they immediately stopped playing for him. 

But the buck stops with the owner, who has not got a pot to piss in. 

4 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

Engage in some Trotskyite behaviour and seize control of the vehicle?

Lets just wait until we hear whatvthe trust have to say about this.

But what needs to happen is we need to rally together and organise now and try and get the owner out of the football club.

Archived