Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dannylatics said:

Everyone slagged off Corney for years. Sometimes it's better the devil you know...

 Bollocks. Corney is still a cunt. Even more so as it looks like he sold to another cunt. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scholes said in a statement that he had taken the decision with "great regret".

"It unfortunately became clear that I would not be able to operate as I intended and was led to believe prior to taking on the role," he continued.

 

😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I knew this would happen. Lots of us did. And that’s what bothers me. The inevitability of it. 

 

And its because our owner is a gobshite. 

 

This is a new low in my time supporting Latics. 

 

Disgraceful by the owner to let this happen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

 Bollocks. Corney is still a cunt. Even more so as it looks like he sold to another cunt. 

Kept the club afloat on his own for years after his partners disappeared and kept Oldham in league one. Everyone got their wish with a new owner and look where they are now....

Edited by Dannylatics
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I’m done. AL is a clown 

 

The best bit about of all this is we should all now be able to unite in our understanding of the problem.

 

We should all join the Trust and unite behind the people who are attempting to apply some pressure on the owner as well as broker a deal to buy the land from Blitz/Gazal......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is  there a market up for next manager?

 

3/1 Charlie Carolli

5/1 Bernard Manning

6/1 Jim Bowen

8/1 Les Dawson

12/1 Marcel Marsaud (#Frenchlad - worth a punt)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Would you?  Anyone not putting this omnishambles firmly at the door of the owner must be as mad as he is.

Would I take it if I was Wild you mean? 

 

If I knew I could go back to my other job, then yes. If he offered it me ‘permantley’ then no. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Is  there a market up for next manager?

 

3/1 Charlie Carolli

5/1 Bernard Manning

6/1 Jim Bowen

8/1 Les Dawson

12/1 Marcel Marsaud (#Frenchlad - worth a punt)

Good to see you spelling the french lads name wrong. Some owtb traditions need to be maintained during our descent to oblivion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, League one forever said:

Would I take it if I was Wild you mean? 

 

If I knew I could go back to my other job, then yes. If he offered it me ‘permantley’ then no. 

 

 

 

Yes, because you'd take him at his word wouldn't you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame.

I thought he would see the season out and then in the close season bring his own players in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just couldn't understand why Scholes took the job when it was obvious the owner was going to be a massive ball ache.

So I'm not at all surprised it ended exactly like this.

A few weeks earlier than expected though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flemboy said:

Shame.

I thought he would see the season out and then in the close season bring his own players in.

i think 'shame' may be understating it a touch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha, thats no statement

 

Real statement reads 

 

Scholes resigned due to Abdallah the Clown being a total fuckwit

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dannylatics said:

Kept the club afloat on his own for years after his partners disappeared and kept Oldham in league one. Everyone got their wish with a new owner and look where they are now....

 

Too right.

 

TTA started with the right intentions.

 

This "former" agent's only intention was to farm his clients through the club and bully every member of staff to get in line to feed his own ego.

Edited by JoeP
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

That’s a joke of a statement you can’t brush this error under the carpet...

 

oyston style scenario coming i feel

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

 

The best bit about of all this is we should all now be able to unite in our understanding of the problem.

 

We should all join the Trust and unite behind the people who are attempting to apply some pressure on the owner as well as broker a deal to buy the land from Blitz/Gazal......

The trust have been supporting AL so why on earth would I unite with the trust as they clearly know nothing or are oblivious ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

Yes, because you'd take him at his word wouldn't you

Are you ok? 😂

 

I couldn’t care less about his word. I’ve never met the man.  I was merely offering opinion on what I thought he might do next. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we'd not conceded the late goals and were challenging for the play offs I think Paul Scholes would still be here BUT, and I've said all along I was nervous, I doubt he would have been here at the start of next season. 

I just couldn't t see it, they immediately stopped playing for him. 

But the buck stops with the owner, who has not got a pot to piss in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LightDN123 said:

The trust have been supporting AL so why on earth would I unite with the trust as they clearly know nothing or are oblivious ? 

 

Engage in some Trotskyite behaviour and seize control of the vehicle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dannylatics said:

Everyone slagged off Corney for years. Sometimes it's better the devil you know...

 

Well.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

 

Engage in some Trotskyite behaviour and seize control of the vehicle?

 

Lets just wait until we hear whatvthe trust have to say about this.

 

But what needs to happen is we need to rally together and organise now and try and get the owner out of the football club.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...