Scholes gone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

A quick question for all:

If you were the Director of Football at a football club, would you occasionally attend training?

I know I would. In fact I would see it as part of my job 

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

If you were the Director of Football at a football club, would you occasionally attend training?

I know I would. In fact I would see it as part of my job description.

It was at the Rochdale pre season friendly. 

6 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

I know I would. In fact I would see it as part of my job description.

1 hour ago, singe said:

It was at the Rochdale pre season friendly. 

It turns out that it was.

The original Question, which you didn’t answer btw,  still stands though. 🤔

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

It turns out that it was.

The original Question, which you didn’t answer btw,  still stands though. 🤔

That photo was taken mid match by the way.

I'm struggling to understand why he was there interrupting. From a distance, fair enough, but he wasn't. 

I wouldn't expect any of the  bosses I've had to start having details discussions whilst I am in the middle of working, but obviously he could observe if he wanted, just agree a mutually convenient time.

Anything confidential won't be discussed pitch side. 

Lost respect for Kewell for allowing it, listen to Wellens podcast he said it was the thin end of the wedge. 

22 minutes ago, singe said:

I'm struggling to understand why he was there interrupting. From a distance, fair enough, but he wasn't. 

I wouldn't expect any of the  bosses I've had to start having details discussions whilst I am in the middle of working, but obviously he could observe if he wanted, just agree a mutually convenient time.

You're assuming quite a lot from a still picture there.

We all get it that Mo has interfered ( and maybe still does ) but constantly going on about it makes for boring reading and the spats between Lags and other posters is also tedious to say the least !

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

You're assuming quite a lot from a still picture there.

We all get it that Mo has interfered ( and maybe still does ) but constantly going on about it makes for boring reading and the spats between Lags and other posters is also tedious to say the least !

I've not assumed anything.

2 hours ago, singe said:

Lost respect for Kewell for allowing it, listen to Wellens podcast he said it was the thin end of the wedge. 

Totally agree. You still didn’t answer my original question btw 😮

4 hours ago, singe said:

As a lot of people are saying, it's a non story. Its pre season. SD or DoF, whatever he is, should be there. And seein as though he cant sit in a stand hes obviously going to stand with the handful of people from our team. And I'd be worried if they weren't talking as we had trialists playing. Whether its HK or Mo gettin the trialists in, I would expect them to discuss how they're playing etc. Or maybe hes jus sayin oi 'arry, you want a bovril? I dont like Mo bein in that position because by all accounts hes not qualified for that role, but you cant just go round assuming hes sayin oi harry play this formation now when you haven't got a clue what they're talkin about

Archived