Scholes gone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes no difference who we can attract or can’t attract as a manager, it’s clear to see that if he will interfere with Paul Scholes he’lol interfere with anyone. He requires a front man a yes man, is wild willing to be that 

38 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

The trust have been supporting AL so why on earth would I unite with the trust as they clearly know nothing or are oblivious ? 

“Supporting” is a euphemism for trying to make him see sense, understand what he’s up to, so they can help save us from liquidation.... when it inevitably comes.

25 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

of course I'm not ok.  I  think it's  a long odds on shot that the club I have supported for around 52 years and the club that my Dad and his Dad supported all their lives won't be around much longer.

Right. . . .

What’s that got to do with the point I made? Which was simply, I think he’ll probably give it to wild till the end of the season. 

What you or I think of AL is a completely different matter. 

This will end up with the club in administration. Very little season ticket money coming in and AL can't afford to keep it going, he may decide to pull out when he sees there will be very little money coming in from the fans. Even if he doesn't that will drastically lower the budget for next season, and we may well be where Notts C. are now. 

1 minute ago, al_bro said:

This will end up with the club in administration. Very little season ticket money coming in and AL can't afford to keep it going, he may decide not to pull out when he sees there will be very little money coming in from the fans. Even if he doesn't that will drastically lower the budget for next season, and we may well be where Notts C. are now. 

He deserves to reap what he has sown.

Heard a lot about AL but had more in hope hoped it wasnt true. I didn't think he would dare question PS but look like his has, il be there Saturday more due to it being my birthday and planned a few beers wiv m8s as well but really gutted that a fantastic opportunity has been missed with a guy who has one of the best reputations in WORLD football it was our chance to do something without getting the luck of amultimillionaire chairman....truly truly gutted

Still support the club, always will but we need to get Lemsagam out of the club and find new owners.

Enough is enough. I won't be going to games until he has gone and we have new owners. If we take away the gate money, the merchandise sales, he'll have to use more of his money to keep the club going and hopefully be forced to get out.

3 minutes ago, Macca said:

Still support the club, always will but we need to get Lemsagam out of the club and find new owners.

Enough is enough. I won't be going to games until he has gone and we have new owners. If we take away the gate money, the merchandise sales, he'll have to use more of his money to keep the club going and hopefully be forced to get out.

+1

evening everyone...I have just about recovered from protesting about the greenbelt build on Royton Market, had a bath, gargling on some wine so I no longer sound like Teresa May, thrown my tea down my throat, Turned  my phone back on and its on meltdown with Trust directors messages.....

Personally, its disappointing news.

Trust are discussing the announcements and I will keep you updated of any further developments.

We are here and are listening....its going to be a long night

8 minutes ago, underdog said:

evening everyone...I have just about recovered from protesting about the greenbelt build on Royton Market, had a bath, gargling on some wine so I no longer sound like Teresa May, thrown my tea down my throat, Turned  my phone back on and its on meltdown with Trust directors messages.....

Personally, its disappointing news.

Trust are discussing the announcements and I will keep you updated of any further developments.

We are here and are listening....its going to be a long night

Im sorry.... I respect the effortyou guys put in but the output is never anything worth while... 

We constantly get told your in discussions about x y z but then yet another disaster strikes before we understand the earlier ones. Its time to ask the hard questions and be honest if you get walled. At least then we can see hes refusing to give answers. 

All to often for me everything is taken at face value and no digging to any depth ever takes place. 

To put it bluntly, you should either start to serve some sort of purpose or just accept defeat and pack it all in asa waste of time. 

Again i appreciate efforts but you have lost sight of what we set out to achieve with it. 

Archived