Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, underdog said:

evening everyone...I have just about recovered from protesting about the greenbelt build on Royton Market, had a bath, gargling on some wine so I no longer sound like Teresa May, thrown my tea down my throat, Turned  my phone back on and its on meltdown with Trust directors messages.....

 

Personally, its disappointing news.

 

Trust are discussing the announcements and I will keep you updated of any further developments.

 

We are here and are listening....its going to be a long night

 

 

 

Im sorry.... I respect the effortyou guys put in but the output is never anything worth while... 

 

We constantly get told your in discussions about x y z but then yet another disaster strikes before we understand the earlier ones. Its time to ask the hard questions and be honest if you get walled. At least then we can see hes refusing to give answers. 

 

All to often for me everything is taken at face value and no digging to any depth ever takes place. 

 

To put it bluntly, you should either start to serve some sort of purpose or just accept defeat and pack it all in asa waste of time. 

 

Again i appreciate efforts but you have lost sight of what we set out to achieve with it. 

Edited by Fruitygoo
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needs a  consortium like Blackpool found to move out this owner.

If they can do it we can.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Anyone turning up on Saturday is a disgrace.

Easy to say for someone who doesn't turn up much anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, underdog said:

evening everyone...I have just about recovered from protesting about the greenbelt build on Royton Market, had a bath, gargling on some wine so I no longer sound like Teresa May, thrown my tea down my throat, Turned  my phone back on and its on meltdown with Trust directors messages.....

 

Personally, its disappointing news.

 

Trust are discussing the announcements and I will keep you updated of any further developments.

 

We are here and are listening....its going to be a long night

 

Trust should resign directorship with immediate effect in solidarity with fans and to avoid any  financail liability should liquidation ensue.

Edited by pk200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of earlier today i was thinking of how i was buying my season ticket for next year. Been a ST holder for a good 10 years or more, and always attended games prior to then by different means.

 

I will not be renewing with things as they are. Two others, who are usually stonewall renewers no matter what, arent bothering either for now.

 

I don't comment all that much on here but feel i needed to say something while this circus goes on. I try to not be too critical of things, feel ive given AL a fair crack of the whip, but i cant continue while this goes on. Scholes going is the canary croaking it down the mine for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As most of you know I’ve been a Latics supporter for many many years. Thick and thin. I’ve been frustrated and annoyed at some of the hyperbolic statements by people on here about anything that the club has in their opinion done wrong. 

However I can’t recall feeling as p****d off and down than I am right now. I believed that Scholes was a very good appointment and that he’d got AL reined in . Now we are a laughing stock, unstable and rudderless. 

I’m not going to make what I think is an over emotive response such as “ I’m finished with Latics” or “I’m never going again”. Latics is part of me and always will be. But I am

disullusioned, despairing , and apprehensive about the future. I’ve got my ticket for next season . Don’t know whether I’ll look forward to using it. 

Sorry for the ramble but I needed to unload a bit. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Trust should resign directorship with immediate effect in solidarity with fans and to avoid any  financail liability should liquidation ensue.

There is no representative on the board anyway 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I hope someone can get to ask him what assurances he was given that have been reneged on. Could give a proper insight to what the feck we are dealing with here. 

 

Absolute fecking shambles. 

 

Who the hell will take the job now? 

Maybe you should have listened to what many on here have been saying about AL and the way the club was being run,instead of always asking for proof.Its been clear what has been going on for many months. The difference here is that Scholes has the financial independence to speak his mind,others haven't been in a position to take the risk.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Easy to say for someone who doesn't turn up much anyway.

I have a season ticket you lemon. Getting from Nottingham to Oldham on the train is about as fun as aids. Not worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Trust should resign directorship with immediate effect in solidarity with fans and too avoid any  financail liability should liquidation ensue.

The Trust rep does not need to resign from the board of OAFC as they have not accepted the directorship yet to resign from.   Bearing in mind there is no board in place

 

Main reason being is that Directors liability insurance is not in place yet.

 

 

Edited by underdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I have a season ticket you lemon. Getting from Nottingham to Oldham on the train is about as fun as aids. Not worth it. 

Why buy a season ticket then ?

.......and my point still stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, underdog said:

The Trust rep does not need to resign from the board of OAFC as they have not accepted the directorship yet to resign from.

 

Main reason being is that Directors liability insurance is not in place yet.

 

 

Good perhaps as well.Thanks for update.

Edited by pk200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Right. . . .

 

What’s that got to do with the point I made? Which was simply, I think he’ll probably give it to wild till the end of the season. 

 

What you or I think of AL is a completely different matter. 

Fuck me, there are more important things to bicker about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pk200 said:

Good perhaps as well.THANKS FOR UPDATE.

just slightly edited....there is no board anyway to resign from. Just AL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

As most of you know I’ve been a Latics supporter for many many years. Thick and thin. I’ve been frustrated and annoyed at some of the hyperbolic statements by people on here about anything that the club has in their opinion done wrong. 

However I can’t recall feeling as p****d off and down than I am right now. I believed that Scholes was a very good appointment and that he’d got AL reined in . Now we are a laughing stock, unstable and rudderless. 

I’m not going to make what I think is an over emotive response such as “ I’m finished with Latics” or “I’m never going again”. Latics is part of me and always will be. But I am

disullusioned, despairing , and apprehensive about the future. I’ve got my ticket for next season . Don’t know whether I’ll look forward to using it. 

Sorry for the ramble but I needed to unload a bit. 

 

Dont apologise Pete vent its healthy our club that we all care about is in a diabolical state at the moment and the Owner is a clown.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mick26 said:

Not renewing until AL has gone.

 

Bang on Mike, I’m with you, I was renewing 4 season cards on monday and my eldest lad was getting one too, sadly my 40 year association is finished  until AL is gone 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OldHallam said:

Well at 60 I have supported club 56 years through thick and ultra thin however not seen many games this season Macclesfield away was shit being with Macc fans (sons in laws) 

You laugh move on Typical Latics..... BUT tonight I am done 100% Will never set foot in BP again whilst this tosser is associated with club. To see Corney being defended is also comedy gold. He put us in this mess as wanted out. The crisis has been coming many years. The Evans saga "care in community esque" was a turning point and down down deeper and down. Will I ever return probably not the links broken.  

 

Scholes well his words are damming but predictable. The future to be honest right now couldnt give a flying F...  

 

Will say thanks for the chats and humour since board started lots of genuine people on here and care about club. The fans deserve better and always have. Always will but lost another supporter tonight. Frankly better things to do than pay money into a black hole with zero purpose. Will take some doing to get me back. 

 

For those sticking with it admiration. But dont slag off those that have had enough it hurts when club is only one you have ever supported. 

Agree with this in the main. 

But the wanker Chris Moore started the rot.....the rest just followed and here we fucking are. 

You just couldn't make it up. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Londonboy said:

Agree with this in the main. 

But the wanker Chris Moore started the rot.....the rest just followed and here we fucking are. 

You just couldn't make it up. 

agreed another bullshitter. Wonder if Bluecoat ever got the money he promised them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Why buy a season ticket then ?

.......and my point still stands.

Was given it by my Dad. Saves me forking out everytime I go to the game.But thank you for addressing that... i'll withdraw any concerns about the club going forward now because I live away from the area and because of this I shouldn't have a say.

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not had a season ticket since the M**re season. I was considering getting one as my Saturdays will free up after Easter. The managerial merry go round was enough to put me off for a while.. This though is just sickening. I wholeheartedly felt Scholes was our best ticket out of league 2 and up.... Not down.. Which is where we're heading.. Winter is coming 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Agree with this in the main. 

But the wanker Chris Moore started the rot.....the rest just followed and here we fucking are. 

You just couldn't make it up. 

How the hell do they pass the fit and proper test from the EFL what a joke

 

If you won 100 million on the Euro lottery you wouldn't be able to take over unless you prove you can run a business yet some twat with a few million and Trigger finger walks in no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Oafc88 said:

As of earlier today i was thinking of how i was buying my season ticket for next year. Been a ST holder for a good 10 years or more, and always attended games prior to then by different means.

 

I will not be renewing with things as they are. Two others, who are usually stonewall renewers no matter what, arent bothering either for now.

 

I don't comment all that much on here but feel i needed to say something while this circus goes on. I try to not be too critical of things, feel ive given AL a fair crack of the whip, but i cant continue while this goes on. Scholes going is the canary croaking it down the mine for me.

 

You have a point, we could buy a season ticket then the club folds, thus losing our money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...