Much of Als behaviour is now only coming out on the back of Paul Scholes' resignation.This shows how threatened all of the staff who have suffered similarly over the last 18 months feel,so threatened that they haven't been able to talk.That for me is the most sinister element of this regime ,the unpaid wages,lack of gas interference are just the symptoms.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, League one forever said:

So. We can give players who never play for us two year deals, but we can’t pay the gas bill. Which implys there is money, but only when AL wants to spend it on of one his signings. However the running of the club can go to shit. 

Fuck. Off. 

The agency link is something I've been concerned about from the start.

Who gets commission for the deals?

49 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The agency link is something I've been concerned about from the start.

Who gets commission for the deals?

Doubt it amounts to very much, bigger issues in play.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Supporters are fully entitled to a refund.

Fantastic you are still communicating Billy. Please don't type anything that could risk your contnued employment though.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

48 points appears to sufficient for safety this season however administration would see our club relegated from the EFL.

It must now be accepted by everyone, apart from himself and his brother, that our club will if the status quo continues eventually be relegated from the EFL.

I have no doubt that the money from any season card renewals has already been 'spent'.

Season card holders have a difficult decision to make.  Do we, do I after 27 years, say enough is enough and hasten the demise?

At the beginning of this week I was planning to renew my season ticket and looking forward to Saturday's match. Not any more! 

I've not yet decided whether I go tomorrow to protest and gauge the opinion of others, or not go at all.

Pissed off, thoroughly pissed off.

This genuinely isn't supposed to be an "I told you so" post, but I'm actually please that this latest episode seems to have lightened a fire under some people.

When I heard an agent wanted to give up his job to take us over, something didn't smell right.

Pushing his clients through our club last season and paying them inflated wages made it smell even worse.

I'm glad the majority are now on the same page..

Edited by JoeP
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

How's morale amongst office staff Billy? We need you guys more than ever now.

The expression Lions led by Donkeys come to mind right now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The expression Lions led by Donkeys come to mind right now.

Alternatively my personal favourite mugs led by cunts.

Edited by yarddog73

"The crux of the matter, BBC Sport has been told, was Lemsagam's interaction with Oldham's first-team squad....

It is understood harsh words were exchanged on more than one occasion. A relationship that needed to be strong gradually worsened."

1 minute ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

"The crux of the matter, BBC Sport has been told, was Lemsagam's interaction with Oldham's first-team squad....

It is understood harsh words were exchanged on more than one occasion. A relationship that needed to be strong gradually worsened."

Gradually worsened ? In 31 days ? I’d say that’s rapidly not gradual. 

13 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Apparently there's no showers in use at the moment because of unpaid bills.

I know a guy who has done some work at BP and I believe there is no hot water because a new boiler was installed and the contractor didnt get paid so came back and removed said boiler.

2 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

I know a guy who has done some work at BP and I believe there is no hot water because a new boiler was installed and the contractor didnt get paid so came back and removed said boiler.

No, when he arrived to "fix" the boiler he found there was no gas supply as the gas meter had been removed due to non payment!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Get  Steve Evans in now !

To be fair, if there's any manager who could illegally hook up a capped gas supply, it'd probably be Steve.

• Like 5

Lemsagam denying Scholes' allegations in the 'Chron.

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/157/latics/126673/scholes’-resigned-via-‘text-on-wednesday’-claims-latics-owner

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47582154

Another shit storm.

Sick of them.

Edited by Wardie
Extra link

25 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

You mean "ripped it out"

I think they both believe they're telling the truth

The actual truth is likely somewhere in between

AL's thinking  "that wasn't interfering - you should have seen me with Bunn/Wild"

Scholes realised he'd dropped a bollock in more ways than one and saw an excuse to bail

Either way, what a fucking mess. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I think they both believe they're telling the truth

The actual truth is likely somewhere in between

AL's thinking  "that wasn't interfering - you should have seen me with Bunn/Wild"

Scholes realised he'd dropped a bollock in more ways than one and saw an excuse to bail

Either way, what a fucking mess. 

Quote from Lemsagam...

"Paul and I both agreed that there is potential but I reassured him that he had my full backing to rebuild the team of his choice next season.

"He did not raise any concerns at all about the team or any other matters informally or formally, prior to his resignation. He gave no opportunity or indications that he needed to address any issues at all."

Who the fuck do we believe is telling the least amount of lies?

Of course, you are right in that they both believe the words coming out of their own mouths.

Priest is still at the club, will he take over until a manager is found?
A little info would help both him and the fans.

If that quote above has even a kernel of truth in it, then the next manager should also get the backing to re-build the team...again!!

Is Lemsagam just a very talented, bare-faced liar?