I’m not going to pretend I have the answers, nor am I saying it’ll work, but something needs to be done and it needs to start immediately.

From a personal point of view, I’m more willing to take a Phoenix club situation starting from the bottom than have anything more to do with Latics whilst they’re run by this clueless egomaniac.

Will you boycott Saturdays game?

Will you boycott the rest of the season?

If you’ve already bought one, will you be asking for a refund on your ST?

Anyone else with any suggestions, or do we just toe the party line of ‘you only have one club, you must support it at all costs’? 

My response to that is to look at Blackpool. They’ve finally got what they wanted, but it’s taken them anawful long time. We need to do something quickly.

And finally, for those still defending AL, wake the fuck up.

Just now, disjointed said:

What do the tennis balls signify. 

Nothing in particular.

It’s a way of getting the game stopped (thus embarrassing both the EFL and our owner live on T.V.) which everyone can join in with. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Nothing in particular.

It’s a way of getting the game stopped (thus embarrassing both the EFL and our owner live on T.V.) which everyone can join in with. 

Right, I thought there may have been some significance, how about blow up dogs on the pitch, that would mean something. 

Or blow up dolls to say the club is fucked. 

Edited by disjointed
  • Like 1

It has reached a point where, in my opinion, a protest of some sort isn’t a bad idea - if only to give supporters an opportunity to vent. 

I dont expect a portest to test to achieve anything else - but we’ve hit such a low that embarrassing AL might make some of us feel better. 

Edited by Nohairdontcare

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Right, I thought there may have been some significance, how about blow up dogs on the pitch, that would mean something. 

Or blow up dolls to say the club is fucked. 

Its abit harder to throw a blow up sex doll onto the pitch from the back of the main stand. A tennis ball can be thrown

But yes something needs to be done.

Seriously, this is no laughing matter. We need a properly organised fans' protest. Gather at the civic centre before Tranmere - walk down to the ground in our hundreds - and then EVERY fan at the ground BE COMPLETELY SILENT throughout the whole match (even if we score) - silence is exceedingly powerful.

As many protest banners as possible. Something has to be done before we go into oblivion.

It's crazy, because I only sent an email to the club yesterday expressing my fears and the fact I was considering not renewing my season ticket. I want to give my club essential funding via my season ticket BUT is it worth it any more?  

18 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What about a dildo imagine 3000 dildos being thrown onto the pitch at kick off.

That would definitely go viral on social media.

Have you seen the price of those things??
I'll just nick the wife's.

Seriously, though, something along those lines would work a treat.
How about every fan wears a clown mask?

• Like 2

Apathy is a common trait of this club, but on this occasion it needs to be dropped and fans need to voice their concerns ASAP.

I'm hoping as a fan of the club scholes can come up with a more detailed account of what has been going on to make him walk so soon - it must be bad, jesus, hes been here two fooking minutes

• Like 1