4 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

This Birkett seems like just the person to be representing us, what fighting with stewards in Bristol and perhaps more of the same at Carlisle? 

Tool! 

He certainly wasn’t there toward the end. So that’s probably true.

He usually likes to stay until the very end and congratulate his team for following his touchline instructions. 

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

One thing that site does have over this one is that for the most part the posts are in members' real names. 

True however that particular gentleman can be quite clever.

When he wants to be rationale he post under his first name and surname

When he was to post things that are potentially slanderous/inflamatory he posts under first name and surname of Chuckle

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kowenicki said:

He certainly wasn’t there toward the end. So that’s probably true.

He usually likes to stay until the very end and congratulate his team for following his touchline instructions. 

I saw him just after half time front row but I did look to see where he was towards the end so I could judge Not bumping into him on the carpark.

Interesting. 

Edit: apologies just seen the date on the removal it was 2017. I thought it was yesterday...oh dear

Edited by underdog

17 minutes ago, underdog said:

I saw him just after half time front row but I did look to see where he was towards the end so I could judge Not bumping into him on the carpark.

Interesting. 

He and his entourage left the North Stand early, I glance at the clock, 84’, and thought it was a bit odd.

6 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

This Birkett seems like just the person to be representing us, what apparently fighting with stewards in Bristol and perhaps more of the same at Carlisle? 

Tool! 

In fairness, IIRC, he was thrown out because a steward asked him to move his Haiti flag, it was around the time Placide's mum died, from the advertising hoardings and there was a misunderstanding. There didn't seem to be any significant malice in it and I think most people's view at the time was the steward was a bit of a jobsworth. 

I think O4u jnr was next to the incident so if he comes on here he might add more detail. 

Even so to have someone who's been thrown out of at least 2 games representing the fans in the owner's eyes is a problem. Then again Shitpeas is back in the picture too... 

1 hour ago, LaticsLegend said:

I'd genuinely rather protest against Chuckle than AL.

What a strange man he is. I don't want him representing me/the fans in any shape or form.

You certainly would not be allowed to voice an opinion unless it coincided with his

51 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Losing focus here lads, Chuckle is a minor irritant, nothing more.

I see your point, but a man who is a puppet of the main show threatening and intimidating the  female face of the supporters’ trust, who have just challenged the proponent of the main show, is a bit more significant than irritating. 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, underdog said:

True however that particular gentleman can be quite clever.

When he wants to be rationale he post under his first name and surname

When he was to post things that are potentially slanderous/inflamatory he posts under first name and surname of Chuckle

Nicknames can be traced to a real name, so aren't any protection against  slanderous/inflamatory or posts if official complaints are made.

45 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Looks like all momentum has seeped away. No shock there.

Back to bitching on here and the odd grumble when we lose a few on the spin.

As I see it, the recent ‘momentum’ was not all encompassing. There was a clear difference between those who made the decision not to renew season tickets and/or boycott games as opposed to those who, whilst unhappy, made the decision to continue their support. This was reflected in the reduced number of home fans in attendance on Saturday - down by 750 to 900.

The fact that we had an 18 day break between games also played a part in calming things down. This did allow the Trust to organise a fans meeting to gauge fans views and draw up a written statement. The next significant milestone will be if/when we get a response from Abdallah to the Trust letter; specifically the nature of that response.

The ‘bitching and the odd grumble’ will always be part of this forum. As you point out, the level will rise if results are poor. 

Edited by TheBigDog

I think a few did protest, an 18 month low in home support is significant.

Ballpark 500 less is similar Latics attendees  this season.
And that was all unofficial protest, just abivalence too. A real protest may have an effect.

Also season tickets are 40% down in comaprable time, albeit payday and a home game to come.  May edge up.

Quietly, quietly.

nd he finnaly surfaces this could be fun 

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

4 minutes ago, peanuts said:

They are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time

AL and KB both thinking of the fan

Anyone ever seen them both at the same time?

Edited by Fruitygoo