6 minutes ago, peanuts said:

nd he finnaly surfaces this could be fun 

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

He's an absolute danger that bloke.  He's also just said in that very thread that he doesn't remove people from the group who disagree with him, only to remove me literally 1 minute later...

37 minutes ago, peanuts said:

well ALs plan is pretty obvious divide the support 

If AL is plotting to divide the club’s fans he is even stupider than I thought. And I’ve never really looked on him as an intellectual sort of bloke.  

Nothing would surprise me though. He is inventing new ways to make things worse which is quite remarkable in itself. 

Edited by Nohairdontcare

I'd be interested to know if the Trust intend on doing anything about some of these claims that Birkett is coming out with?

There are also screenshots available on Twitter where it appears that the director who left the other week - Mark Lund  (?) - states the reasoning for his departure was down to the way the Trust are actively seeking to oust AL from his position, and that's not an approach he agrees with.  Another one where a trust director (or former) has stated that he/she has been asked if they want to help set up a phoenix club.  Both provided by Chuckle (I think).

Edited by sjk2008

1 hour ago, peanuts said:

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

................and breathe !

1 hour ago, Fruitygoo said:

I think the attendance tuesday could be interesting.....when was the last time we dipped below 3000 for a league game? 

Trannies will bring about 1000, so Id imagine it will remain above 3000

11 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Just a quick glance at his statement and I'm switching off. Hardly any punctuation , and it reads like a teenager slagging someone off over facebook. 

It's possible. Under general takeover rules an acquirer can compulsorily purchase minority shares as is happening at Arsenal. 

I've no idea if there is any specific legal arrangement in our case that might prevent that. 

53 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

I'd be interested to know if the Trust intend on doing anything about some of these claims that Birkett is coming out with?

There are also screenshots available on Twitter where it appears that the director who left the other week - Mark Lund  (?) - states the reasoning for his departure was down to the way the Trust are actively seeking to oust AL from his position, and that's not an approach he agrees with.  Another one where a trust director (or former) has stated that he/she has been asked if they want to help set up a phoenix club.  Both provided by Chuckle (I think).

If Birkett is floating this, and you have to ask if it is with Mark Lund's consent, perhaps either of them could shed some light on why Mark Lund suddenty left his positon as Supporter Liasion Officer for the club then?

2 hours ago, peanuts said:

Over 100 comments on the thread, the vast majority calling him out.

1 hour ago, sjk2008 said:

Could do with a Trust statement on this and possibly something from those involved to kill it.   Fairly serious allegations of gerrymandering and misrepresentation here and in the other post.  

On 3/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

I agree with all of your post. But there's not a chance on this earth that the Lemsagam's, or anyone senior at the club, will ban him...

Hopefully this mighnt concentrate a few minds...!

8 minutes ago, singe said:

Hopefully this mighnt concentrate a few minds...!

Surely those posts by Chuckle just need to be shown to the (Muslim) owner of the club and he is toast.  

I don’t think he has been employed by the club yet though has he?  

Trust should be making club and owner aware of the man and his behaviour. 

56 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Surely those posts by Chuckle just need to be shown to the (Muslim) owner of the club and he is toast.  

I don’t think he has been employed by the club yet though has he?  

Trust should be making club and owner aware of the man and his behaviour. 

They have, but until these posts of his surfaced, would they have listened?