1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Surely those posts by Chuckle just need to be shown to the (Muslim) owner of the club and he is toast.  

I don’t think he has been employed by the club yet though has he?  

Trust should be making club and owner aware of the man and his behaviour. 

Nah, I’d like to see how this one pans out.

4 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

He's an absolute danger that bloke.  He's also just said in that very thread that he doesn't remove people from the group who disagree with him, only to remove me literally 1 minute later...

come sit on the naughty step with me.....it's about the length of a run on the RRE by now.

Cross on over..all is welcome.....

Sad really

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It's having the opposite effect. It's uniting us all against Birkett...

It is worrying me.

Previously he has said to me he is not a well man and he is on medication and I have always been sympathetic.

I really hope it does not make him unwell

3 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

I'd be interested to know if the Trust intend on doing anything about some of these claims that Birkett is coming out with?

There are also screenshots available on Twitter where it appears that the director who left the other week - Mark Lund  (?) - states the reasoning for his departure was down to the way the Trust are actively seeking to oust AL from his position, and that's not an approach he agrees with.  Another one where a trust director (or former) has stated that he/she has been asked if they want to help set up a phoenix club.  Both provided by Chuckle (I think).

TBH. We can't respond as he has cut us all out of the group he allowed us in. Right to reply I suppose.

I have no idea if they are personal views of Director spoke/typed in a friend to friend response to Kevin.  

Until we are allowed to understand what the evidence is then we can review it and respond

At the end of the day, We are all fans and our concern is the club and people who work there. This should be the focus in my mind

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

As I see it, the recent ‘momentum’ was not all encompassing. There was a clear difference between those who made the decision not to renew season tickets and/or boycott games as opposed to those who, whilst unhappy, made the decision to continue their support. This was reflected in the reduced number of home fans in attendance on Saturday - down by 750 to 900.

The fact that we had an 18 day break between games also played a part in calming things down. This did allow the Trust to organise a fans meeting to gauge fans views and draw up a written statement. The next significant milestone will be if/when we get a response from Abdallah to the Trust letter; specifically the nature of that response.

The ‘bitching and the odd grumble’ will always be part of this forum. As you point out, the level will rise if results are poor. 

To not renew your season ticket while still attending home games is going out without a whimper.

Anybody who is doing that should have some backbone.

18 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

To not renew your season ticket while still attending home games is going out without a whimper.

Or it could be a shrewd move... if keeping the same seat is not a priority then it does no harm in waiting. As well, those who have not yet renewed for next season have still paid for this season so they can support the team without putting any more cash into Abdallah’s pocket. 

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 8:05 AM, yarddog73 said:
22 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Rubbish...I like many others are awaiting the response / outcome of the trust letter before committing to a ST.

I’m still going to the matches when able to do so but the events of the last few weeks have given me serious doubts as to the credibility of our owner and whether or not he has the necessary skills and motivation to run our football club!

For me, AL has to set out a clear plan and the direction he wants to take this club.

It doesn’t have to involve spending shed loads of money I just want him to be honest and upfront with the fans.

It has been one disaster after another since taking over and the Scholes debacle was probably the finale straw for most of us!!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, underdog said:

It is worrying me.

Previously he has said to me he is not a well man and he is on medication and I have always been sympathetic.

I really hope it does not make him unwell

This had occurred to me too. 

He might well have issues (in fact, imagine if he hasn't?).

That said - with the amount of abusive & threatening behaviour in person and online, fuck him.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Everything I’ve read tells me they’ll come out the other side OK.... there appear to be suitors. One thing is for sure, Mr. Anderson is piece of work.

Everything I’m reading will require EFL to turn a blind eye to Bassini on a fit and proper test. Which they may well do, to avoid the embarrassment of a medium sized club going bang and the competition bring tarnished.  How can Bassini be allowed back in to football so soon after his previous problems though!? 

The other interested parties have apparently ‘wandered’ off on account of another £10m of undeclared debt that has appeared.  That could of course be tactical, but it is becoming very very serious. 

Edited by kowenicki

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Everything I’m reading will require EFL to turn a blind eye to Bassini on a fit and proper test. Which they may well do, to avoid the embarrassment of a medium sized club going bang and the competition bring tarnished.  How can Bassini be allowed back in to football so soon after his previous problems though!? 

The other interested parties have apparently ‘wandered’ off on account of another £10m of undeclared debt that has appeared.  That could of course be tactical, but it is becoming very very serious. 

What is Bassini's history?

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wasnt it a 5 year ban from football ownership he recieved in 2013 so I assume he should be clear to takeover now.

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

What is Bassini's history?

Dodgy

Wiki link

I know Wikipedia isnt wholly accurate but this made me chuckle

"Bassini's tenure at Watford will forever be remembered by Watford fans as a period of clown-like incompetence and financial impropriety"

Edited by GlossopLatic

13 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

....I read that Anderson was stalling to encourage an auction which indicated parties other than Bassini were still involved?

42 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Dodgy

Wiki link

I know Wikipedia isnt wholly accurate but this made me chuckle

"Bassini's tenure at Watford will forever be remembered by Watford fans as a period of clown-like incompetence and financial impropriety"

Sounds familiar doesn’t it?

24 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

If Bolton look as though they are going to be relegated anyway, is there not a case for a potential buyer waiting for them to go into administration and then buy the assets cheaper like Ashley seems to be doing with most of the High St?

12 point deduction from the start of next season if they do .EFL can increase if they think impropriety has taken place ala Lutons 25 point deduction some years ago 

Edited by peanuts

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

....I read that Anderson was stalling to encourage an auction which indicated parties other than Bassini were still involved?

Apparentiy he is stalling because he actually stands to make more from a liquidation than sale!?  Horrific. 

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Kinell

Not impossible for someone to sidestep KA and do a deal with creditors behind his back though. So there may be people interested that he doesn’t even know about. That’s Bolton fans best hope probably. It would be cheaper for the buyers too.