39 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Its abit harder to throw a blow up sex doll onto the pitch from the back of the main stand. A tennis ball can be thrown

But yes something needs to be done.

Who's going to own up to hoarding sex dolls?

26 minutes ago, Wardie said:

Have you seen the price of those things??
I'll just nick the wife's.

Seriously, though, something along those lines would work a treat.
How about every fan wears a clown mask?

Genius idea Wardie.

Pretty cheep and would get the point accross on TV. If you can't get a mask a bit of make up and a red nose from comic relief will do the job.

I'm sure all the news channels would also pick up on it and how humiliated would AL be with 5000 clowns in the ground!!! 

He may even fuck off and let us pick up the pieces 

This is definitely no time for jokes. It is the time for direct action.

My suggestion would be for everyone to meet on Rochdale Road (under the Civic Centre/Queen Elizabeth Hall bit that protrudes over the pavement) 1.30pm before Saturday's game. Hopefully hundreds of us (should really be thousands) would then march down to the ground displaying appropriate placards. A peaceful but noisy demonstration outside the ground and then, once inside EVERYONE IN THE CROWD should stay silent for the whole game (even if we score) - silence is extremely powerful. On 80 minutes (so at least you've got your money's worth) EVERYONE WALK OUT and then another noisy demo in an appropriate place outside the ground.

This would, in my opinion, be a peaceful demo but send a very powerful message to the owner.

Then repeat at every home game remaining. 

P.S. Trust Oldham should, in my opinion, "walk away" from the club/Lemsagam and stand in solidarity with the fans it is supposed to represent. I know there will have to be legals done etc regarding shareholding but they should immediately make a statement to the club saying they are having nothing more to do with this shambles - all fans need to stand together and firm here - we cannot afford splinter groups as there are not enough of us (particularly fans willing to take direct action).

Just now, Matt said:

If he's caretaker again, wouldn't it be best to pack the place out and support him? More voices make more noise.

If that was the case, the focus needs to be on the chairman, not Wild. Make sure he gets it in his head we don't want him.

Total boycott of the Tranmere game is needed.  Persuade everyone not to attend; even the Tranmere fans.  Imagine 0 attendance immediately after Scholes leaving.  Sky will be all over it like a plague, other media too. 

11 minutes ago, True Tic said:

If that was the case, the focus needs to be on the chairman, not Wild. Make sure he gets it in his head we don't want him.

I think he already knows that, he doesn't care - the way I see it, an empty ground plays into his hands.

Wild cares, he 'gets' Latics and should be supported. Do what you got to do.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I think he already knows that, he doesn't care - the way I see it, an empty ground plays into his hands.

Wild cares, he 'gets' Latics and should be supported. Do what you got to do.

I agree he should be supported, but the bigger issue here is the clown in charge.

An empty ground wont play into his hands, he is clearly a flapper (dressing room rants) and I think an empty ground would give him a coronery

5 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Who wins(circa 2022)......New stand becomes an hotel and the ground its self  becomes houses? many a true word etc.

Hence what i said when he was first announced as the new owner, why oldham? What are his motives behind biying a club he had probably never heard of? Is he just the front man and put inplace by brassbank?

Nobody seems to give a fuck that the club is dying, the crowds will dwindle and the the land will be sold..

6 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Hence what i said when he was first announced as the new owner, why oldham? What are his motives behind biying a club he had probably never heard of? Is he just the front man and put inplace by brassbank?

Nobody seems to give a fuck that the club is dying, the crowds will dwindle and the the land will be sold..

My sentiments entirely

11 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Isn’t Trust buying the land now from Blitz?

Buy the land, whack up the rent and smoke the fucker out.  Force him to sell.  I’d rather the fans own the club, cut the playing costs further and gain financial support for additions later down the line